• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Historical all time low price!  Prior lowest was their blowout 2-day sale back in early July for $272.  Guessing this is due to some more recent production changes made so be sure if you purchase to google the recent fire hazard recall from the OEM Wanhao and be sure to install fabric washers on the hotbed if your unit does not come with them already installed to avoid a very real prior fire possibility!

• Includes Heated Build Plate, 2 Gb Micro Sd Card and Sample PLA Filament
  • Compatible softwares: Such as Cure, Repeater, or Simplify 3D, the maker select 3D Printer is compatible with Windows, Mac OS X, and Linux
  • Large volume: The large 8 x 8 inches build plate and generous 7 inches vertical spacing means that you can print larger, more complex models
  • Heated build plate: The heated build plate allows you to print slower cooling materials, such as ABS and modified ABS, as well as PLA and PLA blends
  • Micro SD card slot: Use a micro SD card to store sliced G Code files, then plug the card into the micro SD card slot to print without the need to connect to a Windows or Mac PC

Monoprice 13860 Maker Select 3d Printer v2 @Amazon - $263.97 

Jet.com:
------------------------------------
Starting Subtotal$263.97
Extra Savings-$14.33
TRIPLE15-$30.00
Subtotal$219.64

Note they are either PMing Amazon as their exact starting cost, or simply reselling from Amazon directly as a partner.  Add CB and could be bit cheaper but I strongly recommend NOT waiving returns to save a couple more bucks at Jet.com given past quality issues possible with these printers.  Just picked up another one for the farm through Jet too.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Reading the review some people have fire hazard issue so be aware, I don't know what version they are shipping

rated:
This is a pretty nice printer for the price. My friend has the plus version and has produced some really nice looking prints. His model had the bushings installed incorrectly, which he was able to fix without issue. He also put some heat sinks on the stepper motor controllers.

rated:
How did you get the extra 14.33 in "Extra Savings"? Mine shows 0.00

rated:
Price at  Jet now $297

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016