This deal has expired.

Amazon echo $140.39

• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Amazon front page is showing Amazon echo for $140.39 for its 2nd birthday.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Same price at Bed Bath and Beyond today.  Plus you don't have to wait for the shipping.  

Link

rated:

rated:
Treefarn said:   And Staples

Link

but no 3% cashback with Amazon visa. no deal.

rated:
5% cash back with Discover...

rated:
I don't understand why anyone would choose the Echo over the Echo Dot (Ver 2). A decent BT speaker & a Dot are still cheaper than the full sized Echo.

rated:
mist said:   
Treefarn said:   And Staples

Link

but no 3% cashback with Amazon visa. no deal.

For some of us, 5% in Staples Credit.  And for some of us, 5% at Amazon too  

rated:
Schrup said:   I don't understand why anyone would choose the Echo over the Echo Dot (Ver 2). A decent BT speaker & a Dot are still cheaper than the full sized Echo.
  The Dot can also connect to a old pair of nice wired speakers, that is what I did.

rated:
Schrup said:   I don't understand why anyone would choose the Echo over the Echo Dot (Ver 2). A decent BT speaker & a Dot are still cheaper than the full sized Echo.
  The dot wasn't an option when I got one, but having to deal with pairing and turning speaker on/off maybe is why?  Also the echo just looks nice, vs a speaker and a dot sitting on a counter.

rated:
  Depends on your plans for it.  A dot is great for a bedroom or if you plan on connecting it to a stereo.  The fullsize echo is great for a larger open area.  I have an echo in the kitchen and a dot in the bedroom.  The built in speaker on the dot is fine for a small space, but the fullsize one has a strong enough speaker for a large room.

rated:
Saw it for the same price at Best Buy today as well. The 'deal' seems to be that you can buy it with a 5 part multi-pay for $28 a month... which brings it to your door a bit cheaper than the Dot.

I almost bought one but I saw a couple reviews that the speaker isn't all that great and you know there will be endless bluetooth speaker and TV sound bar deals in the next few weeks... there always are so the Dot seems like a much better option. Also, Staples black friday lists the dot for $39... I bet the dot will be like the 7" fire was last year as a black friday item.

rated:
nice find

rated:
I have dot's with wired or Bluetooth speakers, but speakers power off under no-use.
Have to walk to speakers to turn them on. That defeats simply saying "Alexa ...

rated:
Great find !

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016