• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
For one day only, Amazon has the Howard Leight by Honeywell Impact Sport Sound Amplification Electronic Earmuff (Classic Green, R-01526)  on sale for $26.99 with free shipping on orders over $49. 

Deal Notes: This is now Amazon's lowest price ever according to Camelcamelcamel

• Built-in directional microphones amplify range commands and other ambient sounds to a safe 82dB, providing more natural listening and enhanced communication
  • Actively listens and automatically shuts off amplification when ambient sound reaches 82 dB; Noise Reduction Rating (NRR): 22
  • Features low profile earcups for stock clearance; adjustable headband for secure fit; compact folding design for convenient storage; Matte black color
  • Includes AUX input and 3.5mm connection cord for MP3 players and scanners
  • Includes 2 AAA batteries; automatic shut-off feature after 4 hours increases battery life

Rated 4.5/5 stars with 9,505 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $38.72 from Walmart

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, EXPIRED DEALS. — Dec. 10, 2016 @ 6:34pm
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good muffs for a good price

rated:
kraut said:   Good muffs for a good price
  completely agree - just may not be enough for indoor range

rated:
SilverII said:   
kraut said:   Good muffs for a good price
  completely agree - just may not be enough for indoor range

Yup, need to double up with some foamies indoors with these.  I did order another pair, thanks op. 

rated:
ordered one for the kid to use. he rides with me on the riding mower, so now he can hear me.

rated:
Great muffs at a solid price, nice find OP

rated:
II pulled the trigger in for two

rated:
These are great. Thanks.

rated:
Good find. I paid $40 for them a few years ago and my wife took them. She said they work well when we fire off the ar-15. Getting a new set for me. 

rated:
Thanks OP. In for two for the kids

rated:
Amazing deal for them.

rated:
Thanks OP.

rated:
Kanio said:   ordered one for the kid to use. he rides with me on the riding mower, so now he can hear me.
  In my experience, my specific mower noise isn't loud enough to be filtered out by the digital filtering, and actually is amplified, so I can only use the mowing when they're turned off.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016