• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Philips (20.80kB)
Disclaimer
Best Buy has the Philips Norelco Multigroom 5100 Trimmer (QG3364/42)  on sale for $19.99 with free shipping. 

Deal Notes: Amazon has matched this price and it has become their lowest price ever according to Camelcamelcamel

• 7 tools for all-in-one face and head styling: full-size metal guard trimmer, hair clipping comb, beard comb, stubble comb, mini foil shaver, detail trimmer and nose trimmer
  • Self-sharpening blades made of finely ground Chromium steel
  • 18 built-in length settings
  • Turbo boost for fast results, even on thicker hair
  • Lithium-ion power with up to 60 minutes of cordless use

Rated 4.4/5 stars with 481 customer reviews. Amazon rated this trimmer 4.1/5 stars with 1,501 customer reviews.

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $24.21 from .

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The problem with this trimmer is the attachment.The more you use it, they become looser.

rated:
FYI: The Amazon /best buy are not the same mode. They are the same model line, but not identical.

rated:
I just noticed something else. The individual pictures on BB show different attachments than the picture of the product in the package.

Wow, I just noticed Amazon shows two completely different models on its product page! And after closer inspection the BB pic in package lists the same parts that the Amazon pic shows in the closeup.

I'm on the fence, the pics on BB show nicer attachments individually than in the package.

rated:
Seems to be $29.99 now anyway. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016