• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

BestOffice 6-Tier Adjustable Black Wire Metal Shelving Rack w/ Wheels
$52.99 AC
http://www.rakuten.com/prod/6-tier-adjustable-wire-metal-shelving-rack-w-wheels-black/285830560.html 

Rakuten has the BestOffice 6-Tier Adjustable Black Wire Metal Shelving Rack w/ Wheels on sale for $57.99 - $5.00 off w/ Fatwallet's Exclusive coupon code "FWSHELF5" = $52.99 with free shipping. Also, use coupon code "REWARDME" for 5% back in Rakuten Super Points. This shelf received an average rating of 5/5 stars based on 94 customer reviews. 

• Heavy duty steel
  • Commercial-grade black wire
  • NSF rated for food safety
  • No tools required for assembly
  • Maximum weight capacity per shelf: 220 lbs. equally distributed
  • Dimensions: 48"L x 18"W x 78"H(With stationary feet) & 48"L x 18"W x 82"H(With Wheels)

Compare at Amazon for $69.99 with 4.6/5 stars based on 164 customer reviews.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Target has something very similar in their ad this week -- you can get a similar shelving unit for $39.99 and, if you want a set of wheels for it, you can get that separately for another $13 or so.

rated:

rated:
drew2money said:   Target stuff is crap.

I bought six of the Target racks that I've been using for years and I've been happy with them. Assuming that they haven't changed since then, I see no reason to think they'd be bad.

I have one of them on wheels and the wheels seem fine too (though it might be nice if the wheels were a little smaller -- they are 4" and the ones that come with the BestOffice racks from the OP are 3", if I remember right -- but this is a quibble).

(BTW, if you do buy racks like this, even if you're not looking to use them right away, you might want to open the box and check the 8 three-foot pole-pieces to make sure none are dented at the end, since you have to screw pairs of them together and a dent at the end can make this impossible -- this happened with one rack that I took back to Target and got exchanged).

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016