• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Wilsons Leathers Flash Sale: Up to 70% Off + Extra 50% Off Sitewide

https://www.wilsonsleather.com/ 

Wilson Leather Store is having a Leather Flash Sale with Up to 70% Off plus take an Additional 50% Off Sitewide. Discount is automatically applied during checkout. Shipping adds $5.95 otherwise it's free on orders over $50 using code "VOTE".

ShopRunner members will receive free 2-day shipping on their purchase. If you're not a member, Groupon has a $5.00 voucher for 1-Year of Shopprunner

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Finally, a decent sale! I have been watching for a good sale since Jan.

rated:
I looked at three leather coats I wanted and Amazon had them all $3 to $4 cheaper. So not much of a sale at least for the items I wanted.

rated:
thx OP, in for a $14 wallet and $16 bathroom attache

rated:
When I click 'Shop Now' in the coupon above, it forwards me to Wilson's site. Then, I choose the product and when I checkout it applies 50% instead of 60%.

rated:
saintpauljeff said:   thx OP, in for a $14 wallet and $16 bathroom attache
  ...and my package arrived today.  Only one problem- the attache was in the box but not the wallet.  So, what kind of cust svc does Wilson's have??  Haven't ordered anything from them online ever before.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016