• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dell Refurbished Computers is offering 50% Off any Laptop or Desktop $299 or More and Free Ground Shipping  with coupon code "FATWALLET". 

For example you can get the Dell Precision M4700 w/ Core i7 Quad (i7-3740QM), 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD, AMD FirePro M4000 1 GB, Win 7 Pro  on sale for $799.00 , now $399.50. As each item in an individual refurbished computer this example may be sold by the time you click on it.

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOBILE, LAPTOPS, AND COMPUTERS, EXPIRED DEALS. — Dec. 4, 2016 @ 12:17am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I wonder if this would combine with Amex Dell Offer $100 off $300

rated:
Doesn't work on $309 laptop... but does on $339 - I think the system I chose was a mutant  

:

• Coupon code "FATWALLET" is not valid.

rated:
So will a purchaser of any Win 7 Pro be forced to upgrade to Win 10 by Microsoft?

rated:
for the son who has lost 1 lap top and 2 pairs of glasses this year. In for one. Cheap and done.

rated:
Not seeing much of anything, just pretty old and tired laptops for mediocre price points...

Also, why are the my listing the SAME spec laptop over and over again! They only need one listing for a select unit, not 30!

rated:
Previously leased. Dell should donate to kinder schools

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016