Busch Gardens TAMPA (FL Residents) 15 Months Pass, Free Parking, Guest Discounts and More $168

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Busch Gardens Theme Parks in Tampa and Williamsburg
Disclaimer
The Annual Passes are $168 and valid for 15 months from the date of purchase if bought before Jan. 3. They include extra perks like free parking, saving $20 per visit, discounts of up to $50 on guest tickets, monthly specials for pass holders only and 10 percent off dining, shopping and rentals.The passes are available online at www.buschgardens.com, at the Busch Gardens front gate or by calling (888) 800-5447.

Busch Gardens has put its 2017 Fun Card on sale early, meaning you can get two free months in the Tampa theme park since you can buy the $99 pass now and use it immediately.  (does NOT including parking which is $20 a visit)

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

You can do even better if you know someone that's a member of AAA South https://autoclubsouth.aaa.com/.  There you can get it for $149.99 plus tax and NO convenience fee ($5.99 savings.)  The offer is good until 12/31/16, and you can buy the pass preemptively, and the clock on the 15 months doesn't start ticking until you redeem the pass (up to a year) rather than on day of purchase.

I'm buying mine on December 31 with an anticipated redemption date around Thanksgiving 2017. I also recommend that you do your redemption so that it includes TWO of your birthday months so that you can get the free ticket for a guest twice instead of just once.

I picked up 2 passes, went last weekend, had a blast with the wife. The adventure reminded me that I'm not 25 years old anymore.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017