• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Super Strong 200-Pack (3mm x 1mm) Rare-Earth Magnets
$1.99 A/C
http://www.lightinthebox.com/200pcs-3x1mm-ndfeb-neodymium-magnet-circular-cylinder-diy-puzzle-set_p727304.html

Light in the Box has the Super Strong 200-Pack (3mm x 1mm) Rare-Earth Magnets on sale for $2.96 - $0.97 w/ coupon code "OZB10727304" = $1.99 with free shipping.

Note: Uncheck the shipping insurance at checkout. Enter the coupon code at the bottom of the payment method box at checkout.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Not sure you realize how small those are- the normal Buckyballs-type round ball magnet is 3mm, so this is that width, but only 1mm tall.

rated:
These are ridiculously small. The photo can be misleading without anything else in the photo as a reference.  While some folks may have some useful practical application, I found them to even be too small to use as fridge magnets...

rated:
Needs a GOe rating. Or at the least a force @ distance rating.

rated:
I'd think these are to be attached to your household items to make them magnetic (with a glue gun or something). So naturally they're supposed to be small.

rated:
thinksnow said:   Not sure you realize how small those are- the normal Buckyballs-type round ball magnet is 3mm, so this is that width, but only 1mm tall.

also they are strong enough to crack themselves up.

rated:
Question - is the site legit?
Or do I need to worry about my credit card getting taken for a ride?

rated:
My problem with magnets that strong and that small is that they are very hard to remove from anything. I can't get a grip on them and rare earth magnets just do not like to let go. They're great once they are firmly attached to something like a homemade refrigerator magnet, though.

rated:
Don't buy if you have small kids.

rated:
Can't find the coupon box, plus they add a "small order process" fee of 50 cents.

rated:
I've ordered from this site before, and it's worked out fine. I have no need for this many small magnets, but the site is legit. I think I ordered curtains from them before.

rated:
Yea aren't these the ones that can kill you if swallowed?

rated:
Thanks, coupon worked.

rated:
russ0519 said:   Yea aren't these the ones that can kill you if swallowed?
  These are magnets not mangoes ....you're not supposed to swallow them.

rated:
VegasVegan said:   
russ0519 said:   Yea aren't these the ones that can kill you if swallowed?
  These are magnets not mangoes ....you're not supposed to swallow them.

ANY 2 magnets swallowed can kill someone... Size does not matter.

But any moron knows better than to eat a magnet.  or 2.  But some moron decided to ask the government (via the CPSC or Consumer Product Safety commission) to OUTLAW magnets... and so they chose to outlaw TINY magnets that are useful for scientific and educational studies (plus they are fun for ADULTS to play with).

I'd buy these WITHOUT the coupon, if they are rare earth and of decent quality.  

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016