• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
buydig has the Canon PIXMA MX922 Wireless Inkjet Office All-In-One Printer w/ Corel PaintShop Pro X8 on sale for $89.99 - $20.00 coupon code "SMBPRO" = $69.99 with free shipping. It received about 4.5/5 stars based on 51 customer reviews. 

• Print, Scan, Copy and Fax
  • 35-Sheet Duplex Auto Document Feeder.
  • Mobile productivity with Wifi, compatible with Apple AirPrint and Google Cloud
  • 5 economical individual ink tanks
  • 9600x2400 maximum color dpi
  • Includes Corel PaintShop Pro X8

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Products for the printer is $89.99.The lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Products for the Corel PaintShop Pro X8 is $25.89.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
just bought this on the Newegg deal. Nice printer. Could've used the free Corel X8. Oh well.

rated:
Amandainwonde thank you for posting this. I just bought it at buydig. This $20 deal at buydig is $20 less than Amazon's price. thanks.

rated:
Thanks OP! My last Canon just crapped out and I have a ton of ink... which happens to be the same cartridge as this printer!

rated:
Caveat Emptor from one person @ From Consumer Reports:Canon's ignorant ink revenue strategyAn ink glutton, wireless fugitive, occasional 5 minute per page B&W on fast setting, and unsupported by Canon printer that I suffer to use. Its strengths: When in network, all Apple home devices easily print to it. Photos printed on Canon photo paper have been beautiful. Weaknesses: The shipped cartridges required replacement in two weeks after perhaps 20 5x8s and 50 pages of B&W. Ordered Canon XL replacements and one Canon XXL black for a total purchase price of $106.00. When printer 'sleeps' it drops off wireless network requiring a repeat of the initial wireless setup, which thankfully I've reduced by practice to only about 5 minutes. I'm participating with three Canon support threads which all relate to this single issue and thus have followed every Canon recommendation provided to me and to other customers. I've also tried all applicable customer suggestions as well. Canon's first response: Not our problem, contact Apple Support. Please understand the context of Canon's second response. Their second response was provided AFTER dozens of customers like me provided sufficient detail as to the nature of the problem and their operating systems used to interface with the Canon PIXMA MX 922: "Welcome to the Canon Forum, and thanks for your inquiry! We're sorry you're having a problem with your PIXMA MX920, and we'd like to help! So that the Community can help you better, we will need to know any error messages you're seeing, and the Computer Operating System you're using (Windows XP/Vista/7/8 or Mac 10.x). Any other details you'd like to give will only help the Community better understand your issue!"

Original cartridge life was a bit shorter than calculations given the volume. I remain optimistic the life of the replacements just purchased will perform as per Canon specs.

What can be said for such generous incompetence and indifference offered by support? To possess yet squander a brand that in my past has served me well - albeit with cameras - is unfortunate to say the least.

How unfortunate for Canon that they have lost their way so significantly.

rated:
I know of a class action brought against Canon for the MX series - their print heads go bad after 2 years for no good reasons.
Coincidentally both myself and my brother had an MX, and ours print heads went bad right around the same time.
So I would suggest caution (perhaps google it) before going in.

rated:
I have had two Canon of the MX series for almost ten years.  Zero problems.  Ink usage has been fine.  Quit throwing out your one-off experiences as though it is indicative of the entire product line.

rated:
Expired. Code no longer works.

rated:
can u sell for $60 I want to buy and that's my budget. If you can I will be thankful.

t/c

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016