• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Waterloo 32.5-in x 26.5-in 4-Drawer Ball-Bearing Steel Tool Cabinet (Black) $50.00 save $59.00 off reg price.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Waterloo-32-5-in-x-26-5-in-4-Drawer-Bal...

$49.00 for this tool chest, save $40.00 off reg price.

https://www.lowes.com/pd/Waterloo-17-25-in-x-26-in-4-Drawer-Ball...

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks OP! Perfect Christmas present.

rated:
$90.62 including tax for both in MN when using $15 off $50

rated:
no reviews, not a named brand, probably made in china. Harbor Freight might be a better option for something generic like this. A few months ago I got something similiar made by Stanley at home depot for $80, the quality has been good.

rated:
It's all ball bearings nowadays.

rated:
Slick29832 said:   no reviews, not a named brand, probably made in china. Harbor Freight might be a better option for something generic like this. A few months ago I got something similiar made by Stanley at home depot for $80, the quality has been good.
  Maybe follow the link?  Seems pretty good for $50.

• 26-In 4-Drawer Cabinet
  • 50 lb ball-bearing drawer slides operate smoothly
  • 500 lb overall load rating
  • 4 x 2-in casters; two swivel and lock
  • Keyed lock secures property
  • Overall dimensions: 26.5 W x 18 D x 32.5 H
  • 8,030 cubic-in of storage
  • 3 year limited manufacturer's warranty
  • Made in the USA with US and global components

rated:
Slick29832 said:   no reviews, not a named brand, probably made in china. Harbor Freight might be a better option for something generic like this. A few months ago I got something similiar made by Stanley at home depot for $80, the quality has been good.
Not a named brand? Are you kidding me? Waterloo Industries is well known to people that have been buying tools for years. Its not the same as it was but vintage Waterloo chests are solid. 

rated:
No reviews. How about the quality?

rated:
Thanks OP
Schedule to pick up one

rated:

Made in USA.

rated:
It should read *assembled* in USA with US and global components. I'm sure if you were to dig deep you'd find that it's mostly outsourced (China) parts.

Mixed reviews here: https://www.amazon.com/Waterloo-4-Drawer-Ball-Bearing-Cabinet-Internal/dp/B0077X8EVA

rated:
That link on Amazon is to the "Shop Series," which is a lower end model.  

I purchased both of these in two separate orders with $15 off of $50 coupons on both.  I added 4 pencils to the order of the top cabinet to make it $50 even.  The total cost was $74.90.

rated:
Where did u find th e15 off 50 codes? I need two!

rated:
I'm in for one bottom, one top, and four pencils. Two coupon codes and an even $77 later we'll see what the quality of these is.

rated:
I picked up the base yesterday, the top chest today. Seems like a good enough set for my purposes.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016