• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Add code CJ5DLR33 $15 off when you spend $75 on Cleaning & Janitorial supplies
Add code QG9DLR43 Get $20 off $75 order when paying with Visa Checkout
Add code PS3DLR64 $25 off when you spend $100 or more on Exam or Treatment Room supplies
Total = $49.90 for 1000 bags + Free Shipping That is $.05/ Bag!
Add (10) 100-Count 13-Gallon Glad ForceFlex Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags http://www.quill.com/glad-force-flex-kitchen-trash-bags/cbs/1405...

www.quill.com 

Member Summary

quill (5.17kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Warning: There have been reports of Quill  removing the coupon codes from some people and charging full price, then shipping orders. Be sure to have a screen capture of your order in case you have to contact your credit card bank to dispute charges. Some people had their orders fixed by chatting but others say it did not help. They were told to return the order. I don't know who they expect to pay return shipping. Best to contact your CC bank.
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
QG9DLR43 We apologize; this coupon cannot be applied - Get $20 off $75 order when paying with Visa Checkout - Excludes Select Tech products, Daily Deals & BioFreeze.

rated:
DirtCheap said:   QG9DLR43 We apologize; this coupon cannot be applied - Get $20 off $75 order when paying with Visa Checkout - Excludes Select Tech products, Daily Deals & BioFreeze.
  You need to put in codes after visa checkout, before final checkout.
I saw this on SD and just used it for 6x trashbags and 4x scotts pick a size. Less that half price at final checkout.

rated:
I placed an order this morning and used all 3 codes successfully. I did not receive an order confirmation email and my CC was not charged (although there is a $1 VISA CHECKOUT tickler charge pending). Be sure to print out your entire receipt just in case.

I ordered 4 boxes each of 13 gallon & 30 gallon bags to exceed $100 and got an additional 4+ quantity discount. The codes dropped my order total price in half.

Edit: According to their receipt: The order will display in your order history within 2 business hours Monday - Friday 7 A.M. to 9 P.M. (CT)

I think they meant within 2 business days. It's been almost 4 hours since my order was placed and there is no record of it in my "order history"

rated:
blueribb said:   I placed an order this morning and used all 3 codes successfully. I did not receive an order confirmation email and my CC was not charged (although there is a $1 VISA CHECKOUT tickler charge pending). Be sure to print out your entire receipt just in case.

I ordered 4 boxes each of 13 gallon & 30 gallon bags to exceed $100 and got an additional 4+ quantity discount. The codes dropped my order total price in half.

Ahhh, I forgot to print it out, now going back to look at my order (did not receive Confirmation), there is 0 Trash Bag:
GladŽ ForceFlex® Tall Kitchen Drawstring Trash Bags; 13 Gallon, 100 Bags/Box
Item: 70427QWrite a Review
0@ $10.99 / BX -$6.24 $19.00

The rest of my order is there. I think the Trash bag is OOS.

Too bad, I didn't save the screen of my order.

rated:
with these many thrash begs, I won't buy it again as long as Trump is president !!

Thanks OP!

rated:
Dead.  VISA coupon no longer working.

rated:
johnnybs said:   Dead.  VISA coupon no longer working.

According to many posts over at SD, some people that placed orders today are getting screwed. Quills is trying to remove coupons and charging full price. Some were helped using chat but some weren't. Those that called said to return the order when it arrives. This is turning into a nightmare. I sure hope everyone got a screenshot of their order to fight charges with your CC bank. I certainly am not paying return shipping charges.

Update: I just received an email order confirmation. The coupons were left in place and not removed. They provided tracking information for my entire order.

Good Luck

rated:
got my confirm and expected delivery 6 hours after placing order

rated:
Both my orders were invoiced and shipped BUT I checked my credit card account online and one order was much higher than the invoice. I called customer service and they appologized and fixed the problem.

If anyone else here placed an order, be sure to check your credit card statement

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016