• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Prime Members: Amazon Dash Button + $4.99 Credit w/ First Press
$4.99
https://www.amazon.com/Dash-Buttons/b?ie=UTF8&node=10667898011 

This deal is back! Exclusively for Amazon Prime Members, you can get Amazon Dash Buttons for $0.99 -after code "BGRBUTTONS", plus you'll get a $4.99 Credit with your first pressShipping is free

If you are interested in Amazon Prime, sign up for a free 30-day trial. Benefits include free 2-day shipping on millions of items, exclusive discounts, Amazon Prime video streaming, unlimited music, unlimited photo storage, & more. Students can get a free 6-month trial here as well

Dash Buttons let you re-order your essentials at the click of a button to save you time. Since you're an Amazon Prime member, you'll be saving money, too.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
Only ZIFFBUTTONS worked for me for $4.00 off. Ordered one and when I went back to try SLICKBUTTONS it didn't work. But, ... (more)

anonguy (Nov. 09, 2016 @ 7:27p) |

I can't get any of them to work now

tmys (Nov. 09, 2016 @ 8:11p) |

All expired for me as well.

idlezork (Nov. 09, 2016 @ 8:26p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Showing $4.99 for me... Not $0.99 as OP mentions above.

rated:
Use Code: COLLECTDASH at checkout

rated:
Tried using COLLECTDASH as suggested, and it doesn't work.

"The promotional code you entered has expired"

rated:
COLLECTDASH did not work for me, says the code is expired

rated:
4.99 for myself and the primary prime account holder

rated:
Try: BGRBUTTONS, IDGDASH, or KINJADASH

rated:
BGRBUTTONS worked! thank you Ryou48

rated:
Ryou48 said:   Try: BGRBUTTONS, IDGDASH, or KINJADASH

SLICKBUTTONS also.

rated:
Interesting...used IDGDASH to order the Amazon Giftcard Button. Got it for $0.99. Went back and ordered four more buttons (Tide, Charmin, Bounty, Glad) and used SLICKBUTTONS code and they all rang up as $0.00. Total of 5 buttons for no $0.99 and $25 in credits when I buy all of the items. Not a bad deal!

rated:
To find the lowest price of different option with one click, try this chrome extension:
https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/amzvar-price-viewer-of-am/lgdhflflkpgfhhpgnpeocbfmmkijcckn

Cheers! 

rated:
Question: If I put this in my bedroom, will it still order the Tide detergent? Or does it have to be on the washing machine?
Answer: If you put this in your bedroom it will order "Tide the Musical" on dvd or bluray, depending of course on which type of media player it is near. It has room-aware technology as well as spatial-visualisation abilities which allow it to analyse which objects it's nested by. So yes, it must be placed in the same room as the washing machine. Whatever you do; do not place it near a bath or pool when you press it.

rated:
iamwildbill said:   Interesting...used IDGDASH to order the Amazon Giftcard Button. Got it for $0.99. Went back and ordered four more buttons (Tide, Charmin, Bounty, Glad) and used SLICKBUTTONS code and they all rang up as $0.00. Total of 5 buttons for no $0.99 and $25 in credits when I buy all of the items. Not a bad deal!
  Nice. I did the same. It worked for 4 buttons but not Coke's button, oddly.

rated:
iamwildbill said:   Interesting...used IDGDASH to order the Amazon Giftcard Button. Got it for $0.99. Went back and ordered four more buttons (Tide, Charmin, Bounty, Glad) and used SLICKBUTTONS code and they all rang up as $0.00. Total of 5 buttons for no $0.99 and $25 in credits when I buy all of the items. Not a bad deal!

nice find...got 5 buttons for $1 and hopefully i'll receive credit for each one.

rated:
there's 3 codes that are already listed , which after your 1st 1 button order (as suggested), nets you $32 in credit & you can order 6 more free or take full advantage of the credit & get 7 for additional $2.93(+tax).

in simpler math, pay $3.92(+tax) for 8 buttons & up to $39.92 off when you order with the buttons .

rated:
I used IDGBUTTONS and SLICKBUTTONS to get four buttons for free. I purposely only picked buttons in stock, but it seems like it would work for any four buttons, even ones out of stock. Whenever I added 5 it went up to a $1.

Buttons I got: Tide, Ziploc, Doritos and Charmin
tems (4): $19.96
Shipping & handling: $0.00
Special Offer: -$12.00
Special Offer: -$7.96
Total before tax: $0.00
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Order total: $0.00

rated:
I got 11 buttons for $7 total in three orders (5 for $1, 3 for $3 twice).  I used ZIFFBUTTONS for the third order.

rated:
arent the prices a bit high for each of those items that can be ordered thru the Dash button?

rated:
Got enough credit to keep my butt clean. Thanks OP and following posters

Used SLICKBUTTONS + ZIFFBUTTONS
Buttons: Charmin, All Laundry, Ziplock, Angel.

Order Summary
Item(s) Subtotal: $19.96
Shipping & Handling: $0.00
Special Offer: -$12.00
Special Offer: -$7.96
Total before tax: $0.00
Estimated tax to be collected: $0.00
Grand Total: $0.00

rated:
Only ZIFFBUTTONS worked for me for $4.00 off. Ordered one and when I went back to try SLICKBUTTONS it didn't work. But, apparently ZIFFBUTTONS was still in my account as it covered two more Dash buttons at $8 off. So I was maxed out at $12. I was, though, offered a $5 Pantry credit for slower shipping, so I'm not complaining.

rated:
I can't get any of them to work now

rated:
tmys said:   I can't get any of them to work now
  All expired for me as well.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016