• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
I think the last time was several weeks ago. Sometimes they repeat the offer within a few days.

jd3695 (Nov. 10, 2016 @ 8:14a) |

thanks for saving me 15 washingtons!.
I'd buy you a lunch in return, but I'm sure many miles separate us

onlypinkfloyd (Nov. 10, 2016 @ 8:41a) |

This offer is expired of course, but one little oddity did show up. I bought a $100 (exactly) item and it was subject t... (more)

ProfQuill (Nov. 10, 2016 @ 10:10p) |

How to redeem your Coupon:

Shop for eligible items. (See below for exclusions.)
Pay for your item with PayPal by 9PM Pacific Time on November 9, 2016
Enter the Coupon code in the redemption code field: CFLASHNOV16

ANOTHER THREAD THAT SHOULD HAVE BEEN SET TO AUTO-EXPIRE.

Questions? Visit our step-by-step guide.

Terms & Conditions

The Coupon is for a $15 discount off a minimum purchase of $60, valid until 9PM PT on November 9, 2016. Discount applies to the purchase price (excluding shipping, handling, and taxes) of eligible items on eBay.comEligible items exclude items in the Coins & Paper Money, Gift Cards & Coupons, and Real Estate categories. Coupon can be used once per PayPal account within a single transaction (or cart), while supplies last. Only eBay members paying with a PayPal account, registered with an address located in the United States or Canada, can receive the discount.

Coupon is subject to U.S. laws, void where prohibited, not redeemable for cash, has no face value, and cannot be combined with any other Coupon or used when paying with an eBay Gift Card. eBay may cancel, amend, or revoke the Coupon at any time. Use of automated devices or programs for Coupon redemption prohibited.
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks

Sweet...i was able to use 3 diff paypal account with 1 eBay account. All 3 x $15 Off. You saved me $45 bucks. You rock!

rated:
Thanks,

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
thx a lot. green u!

rated:
what's eligible?

rated:
Cool! I'd been looking to buy a $100 item and was dithering. 15 bucks reduced my dither factor. I was concerned if it would be accepted (it was not in an excluded category but ya never know), no problem there, you apply the coupon code during checkout but BEFORE you commit to pay, so easy enough to verify first.

Thanks again....

rated:
Had a few things I needed to pick up, 25% off eBay is pretty sweet.

rated:
so it has to be "buy it now" and no gift cards?

rated:
Thanks.
I have been choking on the price of some bicycle tires for the past few days. The $15 off made the price much easier to swallow.

rated:
Thanks! Just used it!

rated:
Worked just now! Better hurry!

rated:
In for two new saucepans. Thanks OP!

rated:
Just a reminder you can use this on items from multiple sellers, just add them to cart, and as long as its over $60 it will take $15 off if you put the code on the paypal checkout page (make sure to put it in on the promo section before you click 'BUY')

rated:
minidanas said:   what's eligible?

Hookers and blow.

rated:
thanks just used it

rated:
This is a win win for me. I used the coupon, but I've also sold several item in the last few hours.

rated:
Nothing I needed right away, but was able to pick a dozen smalls I had sitting in my watch list to get up to $60.  Things I kinda wanted at regular price, but maybe for a good deal at 25% off.

just FYI, while shipping does count towards the $60 minimum, you're not discounted any of the shipping. In other words a $50 item with $10 shipping would have a $12.50 discount (25% of $50).

rated:
You can have multiple items on the cart to take advantage of this cool deal.  I had $59.95 item and $7.99 item.

rated:
Whew, just in time with minutes to spare.
Thanks!!

rated:
I used it to buy Adobe Photoshop Elements & Premiere Elements 13 Bundle for Windows and Mac! for $49.90 AC.

rated:
Weird. Had 12 things I picked out to get to $60 and all but one of them checked out just fine. The final one is just back sitting in my cart. No errors. No explanation. Just one of the items did not process. That's odd enough, but this has happened before to me, maybe six months ago. Buying several items (around six?) at once to use a coupon and without any apparent reason, one of the items just doesn't get processed. Anyone have a clue why this happens. Coupon is still applied to the items that did get processed. It's just really odd there doesn't seem to be any reason for it, and no notifications from eBay or PP about a problem.

rated:
Wish I would have seen this before I needed pool stuff and this would have been great to cut the cost... Grrrrr

rated:
This code has expired.

rated:
How often does eBay do this kind of promotion ? When was the previous time they did this

rated:
snake253 said:   How often does eBay do this kind of promotion ? When was the previous time they did this
  I think the last time was several weeks ago. Sometimes they repeat the offer within a few days.

rated:
thanks for saving me 15 washingtons!.
I'd buy you a lunch in return, but I'm sure many miles separate us

rated:
This offer is expired of course, but one little oddity did show up. I bought a $100 (exactly) item and it was subject to 6% PA sales tax. The coupon was applied thru PayPal, but I was charged a full $6 tax even though my actual purchase cost was $85 (for a total of $91). I'm not sure who I should follow up with, the seller, eBay, or PayPal, but for under a buck it's not worth a lot of hassle. BTW, PA sales tax law applies to your actual net cost including discounts, coupons, etc. One place you do get screwed is on REBATES, you pay tax on what you pay up front but get no refund on the rebate.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016