• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Target has the Apple TV 4th Gen. 32GB Streaming Media Device  for $149.99 - 25% off = $112.49 with free shipping. Plus, REDcard holders will save an additional 5% Off for a final total of $106.87. This is a Black Friday preview early access deal and will end today. 

• Use your voice and touch to interact directly with the new, immersive Apple TV interface.
  • Easily search for content and launch apps. Just ask Siri using the Siri Remote.3
  • Use the Siri Remote as a dynamic game controller, with the Touch surface acting as a virtual directional pad.
  • Effortlessly navigate through content and screens on Apple TV using the glass Touch surface on the Siri Remote.
  • Watch 1080p HD with Dolby Digital 7.1 surround sound.
  • Compatible with high-definition TVs with HDMI.4

ReviewCNET The next lowest price on Google Shopping is for $139.17. 

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
If you download and setup the Target Kids Wishlist App you can save an additional 10% off with a one-time coupon.

rated:
EntertheDeals said:   If you download and setup the Target Kids Wishlist App you can save an additional 10% off with a one-time coupon.

Created the list and it shows 10% off coupon. But then you get "Info! No coupon Code Available"

rated:
So where did the price in the title come from?

rated:
rsuaver said:   
EntertheDeals said:   If you download and setup the Target Kids Wishlist App you can save an additional 10% off with a one-time coupon.

Created the list and it shows 10% off coupon. But then you get "Info! No coupon Code Available"

You have to create a wishlist first other than a birthday list (e.g. I created a holiday list), then the coupon code will properly display (got the same error you got with a birthday list). Also, coupon code did not work in the Target app (not the Wish List app, but the regular Target app).  I looked at the conditions for the coupon, and it said redeemable at Target.com. So I opened up the webpage, and ordered two 4th Gen 32GB Apple TV's. Got the 25% Black Friday early discount, the 10% off coupon code, and the 5% off for my red card. Total was $192.36 before tax. Extra 10% off seemed to only apply to first Apple TV even though it doesn't seem to indicate that in the coupon terms. I also only had 1  Apple TV in my wish list. I updated the quantity to 2 when I ordered on the webpage. Maybe the coupon is smart enough to know what items you have in your wish list? It might be worth a try to add all the things you are shopping for in the wish list before going to Target.com and ordering the items to see if you can get the 10% off for all items. . 

rated:
I would much rather get a refurb Amazon fire tv. You can load kodi on and save yourself even more money by cutting all cords.

rated:
Balut said:   
rsuaver said:   

You have to create a wishlist first other than a birthday list (e.g. I created a holiday list), then the coupon code will properly display (got the same error you got with a birthday list). Also, coupon code did not work in the Target app (not the Wish List app, but the regular Target app).  I looked at the conditions for the coupon, and it said redeemable at Target.com. So I opened up the webpage, and ordered two 4th Gen 32GB Apple TV's. Got the 25% Black Friday early discount, the 10% off coupon code, and the 5% off for my red card. Total was $192.36 before tax. Extra 10% off only applied to first Apple TV since it is only good for 1 item. 

List type is a Holiday list. Had to delete it and create a new one and finally it showed up.

rated:
MeIsCheap said:   So where did the price in the title come from?
  That was the price automatically discounted in cart.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016