• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Best Buy has the Microsoft 128GB Surface Pro 4 Bundle w/ Keyboard  on sale for $599.99 with free shipping.

Deal Notes: This is part of Best Buy's "16 Deals from our Black Friday Ad Live Now" sale. 

• 12.3" widescreen with 2736 x 1824 resolution
  • 4GB RAM
  • 128GB internal storage plus microSD card slot
  • Dual cameras - 8MP rear camera and 5MP front camera
  • Windows 10

The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $749.00 for comparable models (this models is Best Buy only) w/out keyboard from Target and Adorama

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
core m weak sauce

rated:
Just picked this up for my wife! This comes with the Signature keyboard, not the plebian black plastic one.

It's surprisingly snappy for being a Core M.

rated:
I do not find this deal at Best Buy on Nov. 15 --price is $999

rated:
abarn1 said:   I do not find this deal at Best Buy on Nov. 15 --price is $999
  It went up

rated:
abarn1 said:   I do not find this deal at Best Buy on Nov. 15 --price is $999
  Yep it's expired now.

If you see a deal that has gone up, feel free to click the 'mark as expired' button at the top right corner of the deal and a moderator will double check it and take it down if it's indeed expired. See the picture to the left.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016