• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Bose (27.81kB)
Disclaimer
Best Buy has the Bose SoundSport In-Ear Headphones on sale for $39.99 with free shipping.
Deal Notes: This is $29.96 lower than Amazon's lowest price ever according to Camelcamelcamel

• In-ear design
  • TriPort® technology - Produces crisp highs and deep, natural-sounding lows for balanced audio.
  • Sweat- and weather-resistant design
  • StayHear ear tips
  • Lightweight carrying case

ReviewCNetRated 4.5/5 stars with 287 customer reviews.The next lowest price from a rated merchant on Google Shopping is $79.95 from B&H.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Is this any good? I'm looking for a pair of headphones to jog with.

rated:
cr3s said:   Is this any good? I'm looking for a pair of headphones to jog with.

the wire will cause some wind noise and you can hear it too.  Unless you jog on the treadmill.

rated:
This one does not have the in-line microphone, volume control neither.

rated:
These stay put. Has a different design from most in-ear headphones and does not fill the ear canal (you can still hear some ambient sounds).
Edit, sunscreen eventually destroyed the wires on an older pair. Perhaps these are made better now.

rated:
Thanks for the responses. Guess I'll move along and wait for a better set.

rated:
cr3s said:   Is this any good? I'm looking for a pair of headphones to jog with.
Sound quality is really good on this one. Mine is still surviving mainly because i just use it at the gym - no beach.

​The price says it all - its very cheap at $40  - got mine for $80.

rated:
The lowest price on Amazon was $50, I actually own two pairs of these, one I bought during Prime Day for $50 (prior I bought one for $100 from BestBuy.) As an unbiased review I'll say that they probably aren't worth $100, but anything $50 or below its definitely worth it. The sound on these aren't amazing, they don't different too much from cheaper ear buds. What separates them is how comfortable they are. They are by far the most comfortable earbuds I've ever used.

rated:
Isn't this a Black Friday deal?

rated:
Like others have stated these are not the best as far as sound. The design is what makes them unique, and what make the work for me. They don't "Wedge" into your ear. They actually "sit" in your ear canal and are held into place with the wings. As a result you can hear the outside sounds but get decent sound quality. And at this price they are a steal. I have many, many hours on my pair and have had no problems. Well pleased and darn tempted to snag another pair at this price. I am a long distance and these are comfortable even after four+ hours of pounding pavement.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016