• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
So it was my mistake. Looks like the 3 links were unique links. You could only download 3 times. So, some of my links ar... (more)

boulos (Nov. 11, 2016 @ 8:35a) |

Here is what I got back from Warner when I questioned it:~~We are very sorry for the confusion. This download offer was ... (more)

mrdjman (Nov. 11, 2016 @ 12:59p) |

same

BloatedElvis (Nov. 11, 2016 @ 2:03p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Thanks.

rated:
It says  "compressed folders error".

Oh well,if it seems to good to be true...

rated:
Seems odd:

Thank you for your recent order on the Warner Music Redemption Store.

If your order contains a digital download: To ensure proper delivery of your file, please download on a computer and not your smartphone.

rated:
bokey said:   It says  "compressed folders error".

These are too big to put in one zip. You have to download each one and put the 3 parts together and then open the zip. Mine is stilll downloading so I can't give step by step instructions just yet. You might have to use something like 7zip to open them all together.

rated:
Thanks OP!

rated:
boulos said:   

These are too big to put in one zip. You have to download each one and put the 3 parts together and then open the zip. Mine is stilll downloading so I can't give step by step instructions just yet. You might have to use something like 7zip to open them all together.

you sure it's 3 seperate zips?
I see 3 in the DL list in email but all are named the same it seems
Still DLing first in list and it's at 122MB

rated:
​I downloaded all 3 on the list this morning and they are all the same. 9 discs in the 840MB zip file. 

rated:
mpierami said:   ​I downloaded all 3 on the list this morning and they are all the same. 9 discs in the 840MB zip file. 
  So we only need to DL one NeilYoung_Archives-Vol-1.z!p

rated:
WindWalker said:   
mpierami said:   ​I downloaded all 3 on the list this morning and they are all the same. 9 discs in the 840MB zip file. 
  So we only need to DL one NeilYoung_Archives-Vol-1.z!p

Yes, I believe so. I Just double checked the 3 downloaded zip files and the all contain the same thing.

rated:

Thanks. D/L slow. was wondering what the file size was.

ETA: 

Ugg, slow.

$ wget http://redemptions.warnermusic.com/downloadable/download/link/id... 
--2016-11-10 11:57:31--  http://redemptions.warnermusic.com/downloadable/download/link/id... 
Resolving redemptions.warnermusic.com (redemptions.warnermusic.com)... 67.202.126.119
Connecting to redemptions.warnermusic.com (redemptions.warnermusic.com)|67.202.126.119|:80... connected.
HTTP request sent, awaiting response... 200 OK
Length: 881833600 (841M) [application/zip]
Saving to: ‘index.html’

index.html            0%[                      ]   1.74M  52.5KB/s   eta 4h 9m

rated:
When I placed the order processing just froze in cyberspace. The link no longer seems to work. I did get an email saying the order was processed but the download links all come up as "Not Found (404).

rated:
The link is down for me.

rated:
This is what I got when I tried to order just now.....US Customers - Please note, if your order contains pre-order items, they will ship to arrive on or about release date. Shopping Cart is EmptyYou have no items in your shopping cart.Click here to continue shopping. 

rated:
The download links in the email are now working for me, but download rate is running at only about 50-60 KBs.

rated:
Download is running about 2 to 3 mb @ minute. This will be an all day affair. Wonder if the downloads that aren't free are this slow?

Took about 10 attempts to get into the download from the link Warners sent me.

My my, hey hey.

rated:
Update to my earlier post, download was sent to my email....

rated:
 "I'm a lot like you."

rated:

rated:
FW effect?  It is so bloody slow, and then just stalls out completely...quit tryin to d/l you guys...I want me some...

rated:
BloatedElvis said:   
<>

index.html            0%[                      ]   1.74M  52.5KB/s   eta 4h 9m

3 hours later .... 401M, eta 3h 5m

rated:
Mine got to 650M and then server error !

rated:
Mine crapped out as well, now getting 404.

Their server must be melting :O

http://redemptions.warnermusic.com/help-center/Not FoundThe requested URL /help-center/ was not found on this server.

rated:
I died at 211 mb. You'd think a site dedicated to selling downloads would have adequate resources.

There's more to the picture
Than meets the eye

rated:
My downloads kept dying somewhere over 100 mb. Then for a long while the links just pulled up 404 Not Available. Then, just a few minutes ago, the download went through at multiple MB/sec rate completing quickly. Files unzipped successfully with no problem.

rated:
404 Error for me too

rated:
I'm getting 404 but now it's a formal 404 error page and not just an error from the server.

=aw

rated:
That has to be a price mistake-this is a great set but the CDs run $249 list and the mp3s are presently $76 at Amazon.

rated:
tried and tried and tried all afternoon. Gave up; then tried again tonight. 'Link expired'

rated:
Well bummer I thought mine had downloaded correctly but can't open the zip file and now the link has expired
I guess rust does sleep

anyone hosting them anywhere?

rated:
my links expired too before I got to download, I received three download links in email

rated:
Since I could look up my order number, I sent a question to support asking how to download.

If it's a price mistake (and it probably is)  they could at least own up to it, send an email, put up a web page, something,...

Sorry the Internet is too difficult for warnermusic 

rated:
boulos said:   

So it was my mistake. Looks like the 3 links were unique links. You could only download 3 times. So, some of my links are "expired". When I looked up my order, my other links were still good so I was able to download some of the other free albums that were posted on SD...........

rated:
Here is what I got back from Warner when I questioned it:~~We are very sorry for the confusion. This download offer was never officially made available and was posted without permission. The download link that was originally provided is no longer in service for use.Please note there have been no charges to your account and no payment details were ever collected.Sincerely,
 Redemption Store

rated:
mrdjman said:   Here is what I got back from Warner when I questioned it:~~We are very sorry for the confusion. This download offer was never officially made available and was posted without permission. The download link that was originally provided is no longer in service for use.Please note there have been no charges to your account and no payment details were ever collected.Sincerely,
 Redemption Store

same 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016