• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Netgear  720p Arlo Indoor/outdoor  wi-fi  wire-free camera 4-pack in white, model no.VMS3430-100NAS-$349.99 
2-DAY Free Shipping

Member Summary

Netgear 720p Security Camera 4-pack (27.98kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
That's an awesome deal OP... I paid $349 for 3 camera system at SamsClub.. Might have to return and buy at best buy...

rated:
That is a great deal. Sams however will have the 3 camera set on sale on 11/12. Return rebuy? New models are out, but priced much higher.

rated:
Anyone have this set? Reviews seem mixed on usability. TIA.

rated:
These are battery powered, FYI.

rated:
Thanks OP - just purchased 2 for $250 at Costco.  Going to return/rebuy.

rated:
Don't forget Amex 25 off offer.

rated:
I have had them for a couple months and they work great... batteries seem to last 3-6 months each set based on activity, they have  motion sensors to record 

rated:
In for one! (well technically 4) Been waiting for a good sale on these. Recommended by a friend who has nothing but good things to say. He says ~3 months and battery indicator still full (pointed at front door).

Just cross-checked Amazon after I made the purchase. Seems like they have the same deal (actually $1.50 cheaper after tax added in CA)

rated:
FSslacker said:   In for one! (well technically 4) Been waiting for a good sale on these. Recommended by a friend who has nothing but good things to say. He says ~3 months and battery indicator still full (pointed at front door).

Just cross-checked Amazon after I made the purchase. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017V66ZK4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER (actually $1.50 cheaper after tax added in CA)

I just ordered them from Amazon instead of Best Buy... Saves me gas money and dreaded Best Buy visit.. Now I just have to return the 3 camera set to SamsClub.. 

rated:
letsspendlotsofmoney said:   
FSslacker said:   In for one! (well technically 4) Been waiting for a good sale on these. Recommended by a friend who has nothing but good things to say. He says ~3 months and battery indicator still full (pointed at front door).

Just cross-checked Amazon after I made the purchase. https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B017V66ZK4/ref=ox_sc_act_title_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=ATVPDKIKX0DER (actually $1.50 cheaper after tax added in CA)

I just ordered them from Amazon instead of Best Buy... Saves me gas money and dreaded Best Buy visit.. Now I just have to return the 3 camera set to SamsClub. . 

I have Amex offers on two cards. Buy 2 gift cards and then pay using those. That will save another $50

rated:
Nevermind.  Both Amazon and best buy have 4 camera's.  Bestbuy has 25off 250 offer.  

rated:
note: the newer version of these cameras will have audio + rechargeable batteries and the ability to add a power supply... there's a reason this older version is on sale everywhere.

rated:
I WAS WAITING FOR BLACK FRIDAY DEAL ON THEM BUT PRICED THE SAME AT Amazon. NOW BITING MY TOUNGE WITH A POWER SUPPLIED ONE COMING OUT with rechargeble batt but PRICE ON NEW MODEL almost double 

rated:
deleted

rated:
Dead

rated:
crazypalooza said:   note: the newer version of these cameras will have audio + rechargeable batteries and the ability to add a power supply... there's a reason this older version is on sale everywhere.
  you can add a new camera to this base station and take advantage of audio capability.  Unfortunately with the free service plan, you're capped at 5 cameras

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016