• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Newegg has the following FAR on the following page:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ProductList.aspx?Submit=ENE&DEPA=0&Order=BESTMATCH&Description=PPSSRYACMEYMYA 

free shipping
Rosewill RFA-80-K - 80mm Computer Case Cooling Fan with LP4 Adapter - Sleeve Bearing, Silent 
$5 - $5 MIR exp 11/16/16

Rosewill ROCF-13002 - 120mm Computer Case Cooling Fan with LP4 Adapter - Transparent Frame & 4 Blue LED Lights, Sleeve Bearing, Silent (Pack of 2) 
$9 - $9 MIR exp 11/16/16

Rosewill RFBF-131411 - 140mm Computer Case Cooling Fan with LP4 Adapter - Fluid Dynamic Bearing, Super Quiet (Pack of 2) 
$11 - $11 MIR card exp 11/16/16

Rosewill RC-103 - 4 + 1 USB 2.0 PCI Adapter (Four External + One Internal Ports) 
$10 - $10 MIR card exp 11/16/16

Rosewill RCX-Z1 Long life ball bearing for over 45,000/hrs CPU Cooler 
$15 - $15 MIR card exp 11/16/16

Rosewill RCR-IC002 - 74-in-1 Internal Card Reader with USB 2.0 Ports & Extra Silver Face Plate - Fits 3.5" Drive Bay 
$9 - $9 MIR exp 11/16/16

Rosewill RXC200M - 2.5" SSD / HDD Mounting Kit / Bracket for 3.5" Drive Bays - Black SECC Metal 
$7 - $7 MIR exp 11/16/16

Rosewill RX100-PU3-25B - Armer External 2.5" Hard Drive Enclosure - 9.5 mm HDDs Up to 1 TB, USB 3.0, SATA I / II, White LED Indicator, 100% Screw-Less 
$11 - $11 MIR card exp 11/16/16

Rosewill RHB-346 USB 3.0 4 Ports Hub with Individual Power Switch 
$15 - $15 MIR ard exp 11/16/16

Rosewill RHB-344 USB 3.0 4-Port Hub and Fast Charging with Voltage & Current Display Screen For Each Port Detection 
$19 - $19 MIR card exp 11/16/16

Rosewill RCDC-14032 - 15-Foot White Mini DisplayPort to HDMI 32AWG Cable - Male to Male 
$12 - $12 MIR card exp 11/16/16

Rosewill 10" Red Flat Serial ATA III Cable with Locking Latch - Supports 6 Gbps, 3 Gbps, and 1.5 Gbps Transfer Rates (RCA-RU-10-SA3-90-RD)
$4 - $4 MIR exp 11/16/16

Rosewill Model ROTG-14004 - 4-Inch OTG Card Reader & USB Charging Cable - White
$10 - $10 MIR card exp 11/16/16

Rosewill RTK-017 10 Pcs Replacement Screw Set for MacBook Pro 13" 15" 17"
$6 - $6 MIR exp 11/16/16

This information will be added ASAP tothe QS of the main thread. Thank you

Member Summary

newegg (10.48kB)
Thanks TheRedBaaron
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
thanks - don't forget to combine with $25 back on $200 with Amex - that spans more than one purchase!

rated:
BenH said:   thanks - don't forget to combine with $25 back on $200 with Amex - that spans more than one purchase!

If you've been keeping up, today was enough to finish off one Amex. Thanks and much appreciated VivYip!

rated:
and three of the items that interested me  are already gone....
sigh

rated:
dealsnmoredeals said:   
BenH said:   thanks - don't forget to combine with $25 back on $200 with Amex - that spans more than one purchase!

If you've been keeping up, today was enough to finish off one Amex. Thanks and much appreciated VivYip!

Just wish these were 3-4 big ticket items that add up to $200. Sending in 14 rebate submissions seems too much work for me.

rated:
So awesome as always Viv! Thanks!

rated:
fwuser12 said:   
dealsnmoredeals said:   

Just wish these were 3-4 big ticket items that add up to $200. Sending in 14 rebate submissions seems too much work for me.

Agreed - I added them all to my cart and then said screw it, I'm not going to bother.  But, there are a few things there I actually can use and Newegg is really easy with rebates, so I pulled the trigger.

rated:
Great find! Got a few items I needed. Too bad they had limited supply of other items that were already sold out.

rated:
Thanks! Picked up a pair of 140mm fans plus the extension cord.

rated:
Yeah, the USB hubs are gone as is the mDP-HDMI cable. I did get an enclosure and the OTG reader, not sure I actually need either but for 47c (postage) each it's worth a shot.

=aw

rated:
lots of poorly reviewed or so-so items

rated:
can the rebates for multiple items be submitted in one envelop or do they need to be packaged individually?
haven't actually filled out the rebate forms so I'm not sure if there are different po box or offer numbers that might misdirect a bulk submission...

rated:
ubuntu88 said:   lots of poorly reviewed or so-so items
  True, but these kind of deals are often used purely to put you over a spending threshold. For instance the $200 AMEX promo going on right now.

rated:
thanks

rated:
brusbrother said:   can the rebates for multiple items be submitted in one envelop or do they need to be packaged individually?
haven't actually filled out the rebate forms so I'm not sure if there are different po box or offer numbers that might misdirect a bulk submission...

For each rebate offer (no matter how many products are listed on that rebate form), you need to send in one submission per receipt for that offer. So if a rebate form has 7 items on it and you buy all 7 on the same invoice, then you would send in one submission. If you bought 4 of the items on one invoice and 3 on another invoice, then you would need to send in two submissions. If the items you buy all are on separate individual rebate forms, then you would need to send in each one separately.

rated:
thanks VivYip. picked up some stuff.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016