This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Giant Grade A Frozen Turkey39=0.5em¢=0.25em/lb.Valid Nov 11 - Nov 1710–26 lb . avg. wtWith $25 purchase, Not including Price of the Turkey Limit 2

Stop and Shop shoppers MUST CONFIRM THIS SALE, I have not.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   Giant Grade A Frozen Turkey39=0.5em¢=0.25em/lb.Valid Nov 11 - Nov 1710–26 lb . avg. wtWith $25 purchase, Not including Price of the Turkey Limit 2

Nov 11-17th Stop&Shop Brand Grade A Frozen Turkey .59 Lb ,  Natures Promise fresh turkey .99 Lb.  Butterball Grade A frozen turkey $1.29 Lb.  Butterball Grade A Fresh Turkey $1.99 Lb
(With $25 purchase, not including price of Turkey) Limit 2

The Circular says: We will match any competitor's advertised Turkey Price. Limit 2. See store for details.
If you see a cheaper price on a brand name Turkey, please let us know everyone!

rated:
Marvinomatic said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   Giant Grade A Frozen Turkey39=0.5em¢=0.25em/lb.Valid Nov 11 - Nov 1710–26 lb . avg. wtWith $25 purchase, Not including Price of the Turkey Limit 2

Nov 11-17th Stop&Shop Brand Grade A Frozen Turkey .59 Lb ,  Natures Promise fresh turkey .99 Lb.  Butterball Grade A frozen turkey $1.29 Lb.  Butterball Grade A Fresh Turkey $1.99 Lb

The Circular says: We will match any competitor's advertised Turkey Price. Limit 2. See store for details.

Giant PA and Stop Shop don't compete in the same general areas, so you're probably not going to be able to PM. but you can try!

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Marvinomatic said:   

Giant PA and Stop Shop don't compete in the same general areas, so you're probably not going to be able to PM. but you can try!

Well I did find one, Aldi's has Butterball Frozen Turkeys for .99 per Lb, without the $25 purchase. Nov 6th-12th.

rated:
Marvinomatic said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   
Marvinomatic said:   

Well I did find one, Aldi's has Butterball Frozen Turkeys for .99 per Lb, without the $25 purchase. Nov 6th-12th.

on a 20lb turkey, that's a $12 price difference compared to 39c a lb. 1/2 way pays for the $25 min spend.

rated:
BJ's has fresh Butterball Turkeys for .99 per Lb. Compare that to Stop&Shop, which is $1.99 for fresh Butterball Turkey with a $25 purchase. It pays to join for free!

BJ's Wholesale Club 90-Day Membership for free 

This Promotional Membership offer is valid in-Club only, may not be combined with other
offers, is not redeemable for cash and is only good for new Members. Nontransferable. Limit
one Promotional Membership per household. Photo identification required when applying
for Membership. Expires: 12/31/16

Thank you ctgolfer

rated:

My Giant Landover ad has the frozen turkeys for $.59/lb, not $.39/lb. The $.39 price might be regional.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016