This deal has expired.

Sony Playstation 4 Pro $360 @ Target!

• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
=14pxTarget is offering a 10% off coupon for select categories when you download the Target Kids' Wish List App.
Download the App, log into your Target account and create a wish list.
A one time use 10% coupon will appear in your menu. (expires 11/23)

You can then use it to buy the Neo:
http://www.target.com/p/playstation-4-pro-1tb-console/-/A-516100...

If you got a red card it's 5% more off!

GO GO GO!

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary

ps4 (5.90kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
That's a great idea. Green.

rated:
how do I delete this?

rated:
NM

rated:
NM is right. I thought the price was $360.

rated:
I have a question. I did jump on this deal and contemplated whether I should cancel my Amazon order of a PS4pro, which was arriving yesterday.

I didn't know which order to cancel, but before I could make my decision, the Target order has now been shipped out and will be arriving next Wednesday.

So I really wanted to open it up and get started, and I was thinking whether I could use the new, still sealed PS4 from my Target shipment to return back to Amazon and get a refund there.

These PS4pro have serial numbers showing on the outside of the product package, I don't know if Amazon keeps track of those things.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016