• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Great deal for Military! Just in time for Thanksgiving! Military members and their spouses will get a†FREE Samís Club eGift card by joining or renewing a Samís Plus, Samís Savings, or Samís Business Membership.†By renewing or signing up, you get a $15 eGift Card with a Samís Savings or Business membership, or $25 eGift Card with a Samís Plus membership. You also get a FREE cake AND a FREE Pie! You rarely find a deal to renew a membership!†

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
D'oh! Just renewed last week. Good deal!

Oh, wait .. just read the fine print: "Military welcome package offer good 30 days from date of sign-up or renewal.†" †Will have to run by and see if I can get it.

rated:
comprx said:   D'oh! Just renewed last week. Good deal!

Oh, wait .. just read the fine print: "Military welcome package offer good 30 days from date of sign-up or renewal.†" †Will have to run by and see if I can get it.

† The GC offer for Military should be good all year. Sam's member for 20+ years and just found this out last month.

rated:
If all else fails, I've been using this Sam's Club Military Certificate successfully for the past five years of renewals.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016