• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Milwaukee Hand Truck 800 lb. Capacity 2-Way Convertible Hand Truck
Link 
Members earn  $40.70 in pointsto use later

• Members get $10 in points when you spend $50 or more at Sears 11/3/16 - 11/19/16. Points valid 11/20/16 - 11/23/16. INSTORE and ONLINEValid through November 19, 2016 11:59 PM CST
  • OFFERBASE
  • Members get $30 in points when you purchase a Milwaukee Hand Truck 800 lb. Capacity 2-Way Convertible Hand Truck at Sears. Pts awarded the next day and valid for 14 days. ONLINE ONLY  Valid through November 12, 2016 11:59 PM CST

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

sears (17.80kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Got one, with surprise points and $40 back I only paid $16 net.

rated:
linuspb said:   Got one, with surprise points and $40 back I only paid $16 net.

rated:
800 lb capacity ... should be enough for my mother-in-law.

rated:
Bagofchips said:   800 lb capacity ... should be enough for my mother-in-law.

rated:
I wish I didn't already have one of these!

rated:
I bought one of these last year to use to haul ice. We would haul 250 lbs of ice at a time with it. The little wheels bent and dont work now. I wouldnt recommend if you plan to use it on all 4 wheels very often.

rated:
I ordered yesterday and have it shipped to store by 11/16. When will I get the points? There are some big ticket items that I want to buy now.

rated:
unnamedone said:   I ordered yesterday and have it shipped to store by 11/16. When will I get the points? There are some big ticket items that I want to buy now.

points usually show up when the item ships, or when the item is actually picked at the store (if that is the pickup method)

rated:
A comment re: hand trucks in general.
I already have a hand truck but I looked at this one when I was in store.
I expect it will have same problem that mine had-- the seal for the big tires will fail and when you need it most you'll have a flat tire.
I ended up getting inner tubes for the tires and no more flats.  Replacing with a solid wheel was a more expensive option.

rated:
my4mainecoons said:   A comment re: hand trucks in general.
I expect it will have same problem that mine had-- the seal for the big tires will fail and when you need it most you'll have a flat tire.
I ended up getting inner tubes for the tires and no more flats.  Replacing with a solid wheel was a more expensive option.

Precisely why I sold my inflated tire hand truck, and luckily I got it discounted and actually made a $10 profit selling it, then found a nearly new, 800 lb limit, solid wheel hand truck at a yard sale for $5, so I have a better unit and made $5 in the end.

rated:
Anyone else having a problem getting the "$10 in Points on $50 in Tools" to load? I'd love to get the additional points (assuming this is considered a "tool".

rated:
george2001 said:   Anyone else having a problem getting the "$10 in Points on $50 in Tools" to load? I'd love to get the additional points (assuming this is considered a "tool".
  I purchased during at the lower price earlier in the week.Tool points showed at check-out. They don't post to your account till 11/20.

rated:

I have had a $150 convertible hand-truck for 20+ years and had flat tires maybe twice.

rated:
CouponClippen said:   

I have had a $150 convertible hand-truck for 20+ years and had flat tires maybe twice.

true dat... and a bicycle tire or hand pump will work fine to refill.  Most of the time it is simply a leak around the bead (from the changes in temperature from being in the shed or garage.

rated:
It was a leak around the bead and I kept filling it but it didn't last long and when I want to use it I don't want to stop to deal with a flat.
Inner tube was a cheap solution. 

btw, last night I cut pizza on my glass cutting board using my pizza wheel.

rated:
OUT of stock in Lansing MI

rated:
sartor said:   OUT of stock in Lansing MI
 It is just as well since the offer ended yesterday:

Members get $30 in points when you purchase a Milwaukee Hand Truck 800 lb. Capacity 2-Way Convertible Hand Truck at Sears. Pts awarded the next day and valid for 14 days. ONLINE ONLY  Valid through November 12, 2016 11:59 PM CST 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016