• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.kohls.com/product/prd-1728758/the-big-one-solid-bath-... 

with Kohl Chrg  add 7 of any colors to cart

THANKYOU10, TURKEY30 and NOV4FREE

8% CB at Ebates

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary

Seven Big Ones Bath Towels (12.73kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Requires a Kohls credit card. Not willing to sign-up just for towels.

rated:
Fyzbo said:   Requires a Kohls credit card. Not willing to sign-up just for towels.

title clearly says Kohls CHARGE, so why did you bother even posting?

rated:
Sorry, confusion of CHARGE (Chrg) and Cash. At first thought it was Kohl's Cash, guess with all the shortening/texting I need to read more closely.

rated:
Fyzbo said:   Requires a Kohls credit card. Not willing to sign-up just for towels.
  It's pretty much given that almost all deals (there are a few exceptions at times) at Kohls that require having the charge card. I'm not suggesting it is worth getting the card "just for towels," but the Kohls charge is one of the (very few, I'd throw Target in there too for the instant 5% discount and free shipping... not sure I'd necessarily recommend any others off top of my head) necessary store credit cards to have in your wallet (or at least sock drawer) if you're a bargain hunter.

rated:
Poor quality, but cheap enough.

rated:
the 'big one' towels are probably the worse towels EVER

rated:
Worked like a charm
Thank you! Can't beat seven white towels for 13.30

rated:
cjw163 said:   the 'big one' towels are probably the worse towels EVER
  That explains why they are so cheap!!   

rated:
Good for washing your car or as clean up towels.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016