This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals

Nintendo NES Classic is live on Gamestop.com 59.99 FS

Archived From: Expired Deals
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
Voting History
rated:

Search | GameStop
Disclaimer

Member Summary

Nintendo NES Classic
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
  • Also categorized in:
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

Why is this a hot deal?

jeffmd said:   Why is this a hot deal?
  Availability.  The number available today is not very large, even the Nintendo flagship store in NY only had 250 units.  Rumors are that they may not be re-stocked by Christmas.

jeffmd said:   Why is this a hot deal?
  
Because it has only 30 classic games, comes with one controller, and the controller cords are only 31" long.

duh!! 

Remember Nintendo. Yeah. I remember. Emulators are free and have been readily available for decades now.

plano88 said:   Remember Nintendo. Yeah. I remember. Emulators are free and have been readily available for decades now.
  
Not to mention the EverDrive for the original NES Console.  Every game ever made on a 4GB SD Card at your fingertips!! ...you just have to blow into the cartridge every time you change games

gatzdon said:   
plano88 said:   Remember Nintendo. Yeah. I remember. Emulators are free and have been readily available for decades now.
  
Not to mention the EverDrive for the original NES Console.  Every game ever made on a 4GB SD Card at your fingertips!! ...you just have to blow into the cartridge every time you change games

  Never heard of that before.... but, dam $125 with out a SD card... Still any way about it very cool, I still have a few original NES systems...

DavidinCT said:   
gatzdon said:   
plano88 said:   Remember Nintendo. Yeah. I remember. Emulators are free and have been readily available for decades now.
  
Not to mention the EverDrive for the original NES Console.  Every game ever made on a 4GB SD Card at your fingertips!! ...you just have to blow into the cartridge every time you change games

  Never heard of that before.... but, dam $125 with out a SD card... Still any way about it very cool, I still have a few original NES systems...

  If you have a working, original NES Console, Everdrive blows every emulator out of the water in terms of experience.  Can't speak for the SNES everdrive though.



Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2017