• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sam's Club deal is live right now for the LG70UH6350 for $998+tax+free ship.  If you have the discover card, you can get 5% cashback of $998.  I don't have a membership to Sam's Club but was able to get a free 1 day pass.  In california, the 10% fee is exempt.  So my net is $1095 - (5% of 998) with free shipping.  

Again YMMV.
Costo sells the same TV on the 18th of November for $1099

Member Summary

tv (234.89kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Warm deal, a 75" for $1K would be hot.

rated:
My local Sam's told me it's a online only deal, they did not have any in store so I went ahead and ordered online. I'd rather have a 75" 4k but this is the best deal I've found and I'm tired of waiting.

rated:
Disagree with the warm deal... Been looking a while... If it were 60 hz I would agree but it's 120hz native and 240hz BS rating. Haven't seen any this size with 120hz panels at 1k.

rated:
Showing Out of Stock now.

rated:
Not even listed in the website?

rated:
TrueKnight said:   Not even listed in the website?
  http://www.samsclub.com/sams/70-uhd-smart-hdr-wifi/prod20150372....

rated:
polishdreamer said:   Warm deal, a 75" for $1K would be hot.
  If you don't want the deal then don't buy the TV.

rated:
back in store for 1398

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016