• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

aa (291.60kB)
Disclaimer
Newegg has the Fujitsu AA High Capacity Ni-MH Pre-Charged Rechargeable Batteries (two 4-packs) on sale for $15.98 with free shipping.  

• 2550mAh
  • 1.2V
  • Rechargeable up to 500 times
  • Low self-discharge - Retains 85% after 1 year of storage

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Anyone have experience with these vs Eneloop vs Amazon Basics NiMH AA batteries? Using these for camera flashes.

rated:
These are a buy for sure-japan doesn't normally skimp on a build. Sometime you can get a lemon from any manufacture, but I believe this line is fairly decent stability wise. Seems to be the quality of the charger and how you use the batteries that really makes the difference.

rated:
CtrlAltElite said:   Anyone have experience with these vs Eneloop vs Amazon Basics NiMH AA batteries? Using these for camera flashes.
  These are the Eneloops that we have known.   When Panasonic bought Sanyo, the manufacturing plant was sold to Fujitsu.  Right now, the Fujitsu batteries are the best around.

rated:
Thanks.. I had AA's on my Shopping list.. I forgot I I had purchased a new charger for my18650's.. and The charger does Multi Style batteries..

rated:
In for a 2 pack! Thanks OP

rated:
:yawn:

Doesn't seem that great a deal when compared to the age-old Costco Eneloop deal of 8 AA's, 4 AAA's, a charger, and D and C adapters, all for about $25. One thing for sure, I wouldn't pay any more than this.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016