• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Nov. 13 - 19
Buy $100 Mastercard gift card, get $10 Sears eAward gift card (does NOT expire) and earn $2 SYW points. Limit 1 offer per transaction.
The eAward gift card will be sent electronically.
MasterCard activation fee $5.95.

Not for the faint of heart since the Mastercard gift cards are subject to electronic theft and aren't as easily liquidated as Visa gift cards.
You can roll the Mastercard gc into the next transaction, then quickly "dispose of" the remaining card.
Initial $100 might count for quarterly Discover card department store bonus.

My personal experience is that they will lock your acct on your 10th transaction in a row.
They're concerned about employee theft.  A simple phone call will get your account unlocked but its a hassle.
If you're going to really roll, do up to 9 transactions back to back then wait a day.
Won't know if you can pay the activation fee with SYWR points until someone tries it.

My plan is to roll a few then use the remaining MC gc to purchase a gas gc or Amazon gc as final transaction.

thanks rsvpd

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary

sears (3.42kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
When is the gc supposed to show up?

rated:
I haven't seen the email GC after around 10 days. Has it showed up for anyone?

rated:
When is the GC supposed to show up?

rated:
12/3 at the latest. There's a thread on slickdeals with a bit more details, though no one has had success yet.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016