• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Columbia has the†Women's Arctic Air Fleece Pants†for $40.00 - 60% off w/ coupon code "AFFHOLIDAY" =†$16.00. Plus, shipping is free! Available in black or graphite for sizes XS-XL.†

Features feather Weight Microfleece and 100% polyester

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Nice find OP.

rated:
Thanks OP! Ordered 3 graphite pairs for xmas - a total including tax of $25.13.

3 x $40 = $120.00 original price
- 60% AFFHOLIDAY = $48.00
- (extra discount???) = $25.00
+ $2.13 tax
____
= $25.13

rated:
Did you use a code to get the extra discount? †Mine won't give me the extra $25 off?

rated:
don't see an option for black

EDIT - in for an XS pair for the wife, thx OP, we'll see how the quality is

rated:
KimEadler said:   Did you use a code to get the extra discount? †Mine won't give me the extra $25 off?
† Yes, you must apply coupon code AFFHOLIDAY

EDIT* Nevermind I see now that you are asking Fairgame†

rated:
I just happen to be wearing a pair of these pants right now! Talk about irony. I bought them last year at Tj Maxx. Super comfy and true to size. I wear a size 4 and like their size small. Very warm. The one caveat I find is that don't have a drawstring, so sometimes they slip down just a little at the waist. Not sure I would do anything super high impact with them workout-wise. Off to check out the link and buy some more- thanks OP!

rated:
Boo, hiss......size small appears to be the one size that is sold out. Oh well. One other thing I'll say about the pants is that I love fleece in winter, and it's so hard to find bottoms in fleece that aren't black. The graphite is a nice change.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016