• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Walmart has the TitanFall 2 (PS4 or XOne )  on sale for $29.96 with free store pickup.

UPDATE:
As expected Amazon has matched Walmart at least on the XOne version.

Deal Notes: This beats Amazon's lowest price ever by $5.04 according to Camelcamelcamel. Amazon had matched Walmart at $35.00 just a few days ago so keep an eye out for a price match if you prefer buying from Amazon

ReviewIGN - 9/10,  Metacritic - 86/100

Rated 4.4/5 stars with 108 customer reviews on Amazon.

The next lowest price is $52.52 from Amazon. 

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Bummer price went back up on the PC version, thought it was too good to be true for long.

rated:
Xbox one now is the same price at WalMart. Hoping for the PC to go back to the same.

rated:
frog01 said:   Xbox one now is the same price at WalMart.  Hoping for the PC to go back to the same.
  Thanks for the heads up!  I've updated the OP and Best Deal with the link.

https://www.walmart.com/ip/Titanfall-2-Xbox-One/52599739

rated:
Now this is an excellent price. Green!

rated:
dead deal?

rated:
Same price on Amazon now.

rated:
The Amazon sales price only seems to be for XBOX One. PS4 and PC are back to normal...

rated:
Dead... Lowest price I could find is like $47 change from all the links here.... $30 I would buy right now but, $45+, I'll wait..

rated:
still $39.99 on Origin, at least for PC.  I should note that the original Titanfall went on insane discount within a few months of release.  I remember getting it for $5 or some insanely cheap amount.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016