• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Moderator Comment: Thank you for your participation. Please note that there is also discussion about this topic Here. — Nov. 14, 2016 @ 10:37am
Member Summary

perks (27.50kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
I reloaded, but an hour later, still no confirmation email from VC and my DD card balance only shows the $10 reload, not... (more)

yoregano (Nov. 15, 2016 @ 7:32p) |

I also failed to receive the $5 bonus with my $10 reload with VISA checkout.
I contacted DD via their website and got an ... (more)

maximusrebatus (Nov. 19, 2016 @ 7:54p) |

Any one who didnt get the $5 bonus automatically during the last few hours of 11/15 able to get it eventually?
Am still w... (more)

tsanju (Nov. 22, 2016 @ 12:17p) |

The original thread gives a link to the DD blog post which explains the promo. There is a new deal every day of the week.
https://www.fatwallet.com/forums/hot-deals/1537887 
https://news.dunkindonuts.com/blog/take-advantage-of-daily-perks-during-our-first-ever-perks-week-november-14-18 

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
To clarify, you do not need to use a Visa card with Visa Checkout...

rated:
rsuaver said:   To clarify, you do not need to use a Visa card with Visa Checkout...

the title says "PAY WITH VISA CHEKOUT", not pay with visa cc.

rated:
The promotion says 'TOP IT OFF TUESDAY' but the fine print says 'TILL NOV 15 or when supplies last'. So I wonder if its valid today, and actually better to top off today before they 'run' out of the promotion? Unclear to me.

rated:
pitflyer said:   The promotion says 'TOP IT OFF TUESDAY' but the fine print says 'TILL NOV 15 or when supplies last'. So I wonder if its valid today, and actually better to top off today before they 'run' out of the promotion? Unclear to me.

always best to strike while the iron is hot.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
rsuaver said:   To clarify, you do not need to use a Visa card with Visa Checkout...

Yes, and you know how many think that Visa Checkout requires a visa?

rated:
rsuaver said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   

Yes, and you know how many think that Visa Checkout requires a visa?

valid point - I will add info to title. thanks rsuaver

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   
pitflyer said:   The promotion says 'TOP IT OFF TUESDAY' but the fine print says 'TILL NOV 15 or when supplies last'. So I wonder if its valid today, and actually better to top off today before they 'run' out of the promotion? Unclear to me.

always best to strike while the iron is hot.

just tried reloading $10 with Visa Checkout but didn't get the $5 bonus. So guess I'll try again tomorrow. I know I'll use all of it eventually but decided to take one for the team haha

rated:
Just reloaded $10 by using Amex. Got amex offer congrat email, but don't see the $5 bonus.

rated:
MISTERCHEAP - note deal starts tomorrow?

rated:
Redbeard25 said:   MISTERCHEAP - note deal starts tomorrow?

Could be, the wording was very confusing.

rated:
The fine print -
*Offer is valid thru November 15, 2016 or while supplies last. Use Visa Checkout to load a new or reload an existing Dunkin’ Donuts Card with a minimum of $10 at https://www.dunkindonuts.com/dunkindonuts/en/ddcard/rechargecard... or on the Dunkin Mobile® App and receive a bonus of $5.00 loaded on your DD Card. Limit one $5 bonus load per customer and per payment card number (regardless of number of Visa Checkout customers sharing the same card number). The maximum value that can be loaded onto a Dunkin’ Donuts card (including the $5 promotional bonus) is $100. New digital card purchases on dunkindonuts.com require DD Perks membership. Auto-reload transactions, eGift cards purchased on dunkindonuts.com and physical card purchases are not eligible. Any attempt at fraud will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Void where prohibited, taxed or restricted. Dunkin’ Donuts reserves the right to change or limit the promotion in its sole discretion.

rated:
In the past the bonus money has posted nearly immediately, so with two people reporting the bonus didn't show leads me to believe it is NOT valid till tomorrow -- this is the reload bonus, not the 'new customer' bonus. Just my two cents, I'm waiting till tomorrow.

rated:
Worked just fine! Although I do believe it is *only* for 'Visa Checkout' users. Selecting "Add Value" in the application gives you the choice of using your regular card if you have it stored, Visa checkout which has the Visa checkout logo and redirects you to the Visa checkout site for authentication or Apple Pay if an iPhone. The fine print also states "Use Visa Checkout to load a new or reload an existing Dunkin' Donuts Card with a minimum of $10 at https://www.dunkindonuts.com/dunkindonuts/en/ddcard/rechargecard... or on the Dunkin Mobile® App and receive a bonus of $5.00 loaded on your DD Card."

Although my stored card is an MC, I do have a Visa card and a Visa checkout account. I didn't want to risk using my normal method of adding funds and not getting the bonus. I recently got $75 in gift cards for my birthday, so still working off of those

rated:
Worked for me.

rated:
Worked for me on two different reward cards but I had to use two different Visa cards.

rated:
mimi423 said:   Worked for me on two different reward cards but I had to use two different Visa cards.
  Were you able to do it twice using the same DDPerks login? Thx.

rated:
Worked for me using my Amex thru Visa Checkout. Also got the Amex OFfer 'Great News' email.

rated:
I was able to do it twice with the same DDPerks account using different Visa Checkout accounts.

rated:
wyattandgarrettsmom said:   I was able to do it twice with the same DDPerks account using different Visa Checkout accounts.
OMG, why stop at two??
Seems to require different VISA Checkout a/c's with unique cc's.

aww cr@p DD card maximum balance reached

rated:
mimi423 said:   Worked for me on two different reward cards but I had to use two different Visa cards.
  2 different Visa checkout accounts or 2 different credit cards on the same visa checkout account? I did it on mine and want to do it on my wife's DDPerks account but want to use the same Visa checkout account, don't want to have to create another account just for this.

rated:
I just enrolled to DD perks using code PERKSWEEK16 and VISA checkout. My $10 turns into $20. Yay! $5 from the promo code and $5 from VISA checkout. I also got free drink for enrolling. I sent a referral to my wife. She did the same thing. $20 turns into $40 and 3 free drinks. Thank you DD.

rated:
Thanks OP.

rated:
I did this today, and it triggered a fraud alert with the cc company.

rated:
scottvm said:   I did this today, and it triggered a fraud alert with the cc company.

Must be the avatar of yours! 

rated:
maxmadman said:   I just enrolled to DD perks using code PERKSWEEK16 and VISA checkout. My $10 turns into $20. Yay! $5 from the promo code and $5 from VISA checkout. I also got free drink for enrolling. I sent a referral to my wife. She did the same thing. $20 turns into $40 and 3 free drinks. Thank you DD.

How did you get 3 free drinks? it you did two enrollments?

rated:
no, I have two different DD reward cards and I had to use two different Visa cards

rated:
I reloaded, but an hour later, still no confirmation email from VC and my DD card balance only shows the $10 reload, not the $5 bonus.

Edit: Checking responses on another site, it appears that this is a widespread problem since this afternoon, and that one will have to contact customer service to get proper credit.

Update: I sent a message to DD via Facebook and am awaiting a response. I have had good results before contacting them this way. The problem with getting proper credit is inconsistent, though. I just reloaded my wife's account via the app and the bonus credit and email confirmation came immediately.

rated:
yoregano said:   I reloaded, but an hour later, still no confirmation email from VC and my DD card balance only shows the $10 reload, not the $5 bonus.

Edit: Checking responses on another site, it appears that this is a widespread problem since this afternoon, and that one will have to contact customer service to get proper credit.

Update: I sent a message to DD via Facebook and am awaiting a response. I have had good results before contacting them this way. The problem with getting proper credit is inconsistent, though. I just reloaded my wife's account via the app and the bonus credit and email confirmation came immediately.

I also failed to receive the $5 bonus with my $10 reload with VISA checkout.
I contacted DD via their website and got an email referring me to another place on their website where I submitted a credit $5 request yesterday but no reply.
I suppose I will have to waste more time to get the $5 credit eventually.

rated:
Any one who didnt get the $5 bonus automatically during the last few hours of 11/15 able to get it eventually?
Am still waiting for this despite sending a couple of emails .. 

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016