• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
I've been using one of these for about a year now without any problems, was recently looking for a friend and noticed the price on Amazon.  Got a lot of features for this price and is also supported by DD-WRT. Does not have the highest user ratings but I've been trouble free
​for a year.  I have two desktops, two laptops, three kindle tablets and three streaming devices (Roku sticks and old Western Digital) using it and have no issues at all.  Have not tried DD-WRT on this router but have used it on other ones and liked it, just have not got around to trying
it on this one.  The one I just received from Amazon is Trendnet model TEW-812DRU  Ver.2.1R.   Ver.2 and up are compatible with DD-WRT.    Ver 1 not so much.
AmazonLink                                                                              

DD-WRT Link 

Member Summary

Trendnet AC1750 (6.97kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016