• filter:
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

65 (472.98kB)
Disclaimer
https://postimg.cc/image/x35n4kzwb/

Samsung EPP prices for KS8000 models : http://www.samsung.com/us/televisions-home-theater/tvs/4k-suhd-t...

65" @ 1,079.99
60" @ 854.99
55" @ 724.99
49" @ 674.99

Moderator Comment: This thread had been placed under moderation to keep thread on topic. — Nov. 21, 2016 @ 4:43pm
Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
You need to call the shipping company and set it up........they don't have your phone number even though it's in your Sa... (more)

MNFRUGALSHOPPER (Dec. 01, 2016 @ 10:06p) |

They changed it a week or so ago so that EPP invitees don't get Samsung EPP pricing.  Only the primary EPP account can g... (more)

dukerau (Dec. 01, 2016 @ 10:26p) |

Anyone in so cal having their TV shipped via AGS? The tracking on mine has been stuck at LAX since 11/25. When I called ... (more)

tchen811 (Dec. 02, 2016 @ 5:41p) |

Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
These are HDR capable tvs. Would love to see these fall a bit more.

rated:
Great prices if you qualify. My employer doesn't.

rated:
RayP said:   Great prices if you qualify. My employer doesn't.

Did you chat for that info?  

rated:
drmorb said:   
RayP said:   Great prices if you qualify. My employer doesn't.

Did you chat for that info?  

Sent a message.  Thanks!

rated:
What do you mean by chat? I tried but my employer doesn't participate. Is there another way?

rated:
I could use some help here too, if anyone can get me into the EPP program a PM would be greatly appreciated!

rated:
Same here. Looking for a way into the EPP program.
Pm if you can lend a hand.
Ty

rated:
Also looking for an invite to Samsung EPP. Please PM if you can help, thanks!

rated:
nice

rated:

Also looking for an invite to Samsung EPP. Please PM if you can help, thanks!

rated:
Sadly, Samsung caught on to this and invites no longer work.

rated:
If you've Discover, there is additional 10% Cashback via discover card

rated:
I also received 10% Discover cashback for placing order on Samsung.com via DISCOVER card.

rated:
funklastster said:   I also received 10% Discover cashback for placing order on Samsung. com via DISCOVER card.

how do you know? i called and they said you may or may not get an email later on to verify that the cashback portal worked.

rated:
Damn, this is a super hot deal! I just jumped on the 65" last week @ $1280 through Samsung EPP since it was more than $400 cheaper than the best price (~$1700 at Amazon, Best Buy). Any way to get matched to this price? I'm opening a chat with Samsung now to ask. Also used Discover so maybe Price Protection claim would work, but this isn't a publicly available price so I kinda doubt it.

ETA:  Just called Samsung.  They asked for a screenshot of the current price I'm seeing.  I sent a screenshot while on the phone with the agent, and she processed a $200 refund for the difference.  Thanks OP!

rated:
Why is this showing a price of 1079.00 plus tax but when you try to purchase it, it jumps to 1499.00??

rated:
To note: this Samsung website, where you enter in your work email address, is not the only way in!

Double check if your employer uses a system like CorporatePerks.com or PerksAtWork.com. I was able to get into the Samsung EPP system that way!

Edit: To clarify, I don't think you can just log into one of these websites yourself and expect to get the discounts.  You'd have to get into these systems through your Employer's portal (if your employer chooses to participate).

rated:
Maybe a dumb question. How do you access EPP on Samsung website?

rated:
Thanks for the Perks at Work tip-just signed up but the price is $1499..is the deal dead? 

rated:
Looking for a way to get EPP price. pm me if you can - thx

rated:
nkohlimd said:   Thanks for the Perks at Work tip-just signed up but the price is $1499..is the deal dead? 
  It's still showing for me.  Did you sign up for Perks at Work through your Employer's portal, or did you try to sign up directly?  I think signing up directly will not show the discount.

rated:
If anyone can see the EPP price, could you please screenshot the page with a future date and e-mail it to me? I want to get my credit card company to price match the EPP price (but I can't see it, and I haven't purchased the TV yet)

rated:
Can you confirm if its still working?  i just got an invite, and was excited to buy, but the deal looks dead.

rated:
Deal is still available through EPP. I just placed an order for a 65", courtesy of funklastster. Thank you for the help!

rated:
will this tv explode while I'm watching bravehearT?

rated:
Couldn't get into the PerksatWork program, but did get into the Corporate Works one. The price for the 65" there is just the regular $1499 price.

rated:
Same here. I am looking for a way into the EPP program.
Pm if you can help me.
Thanks

rated:
Looks like there's a spam attack on the thread.

rated:
BennyZz said:   Looks like there's a spam attack on the thread.
  yep, but if anyone could get me in with the EPP, that would be great =)

rated:
Did anyone who ordered get a shipping confirmation? Mine still states "Preparing for Shipment"

rated:
Thanks thepod! I am in the exact same boat as you. Called Samsung CSR and got the $200 refund....sweeeeeet!!!

rated:
dukerau said:   Damn, this is a super hot deal! I just jumped on the 65" last week @ $1280 through Samsung EPP since it was more than $400 cheaper than the best price (~$1700 at Amazon, Best Buy). Any way to get matched to this price? I'm opening a chat with Samsung now to ask. Also used Discover so maybe Price Protection claim would work, but this isn't a publicly available price so I kinda doubt it.

ETA:  Just called Samsung.  They asked for a screenshot of the current price I'm seeing.  I sent a screenshot while on the phone with the agent, and she processed a $200 refund for the difference.  Thanks OP!

Thanks dukerau! I am in the same boat as you. Got it last week for $1280; called them today and my $200 is on the way...sweeet!!!

rated:
bystander said:   Did anyone who ordered get a shipping confirmation? Mine still states "Preparing for Shipment"
  for me it took 4-5 days. Chat with them and they should be able to get you an ETA.

rated:
bystander said:   Did anyone who ordered get a shipping confirmation? Mine still states "Preparing for Shipment"
  I ordered about noon yesterday and the TV Was delivered today. Shipped from Jonestown, PA. Online status still shows preparing for shipment. 

rated:
Would it be possible to get an EPP invite?

Thanks,
Kev

rated:
Oh ok. So did it have a tracking number? Also did they need a signature upon delivery?

rated:
Oh ok. So did it have a tracking number? Also did they need a signature upon delivery?

rated:
Still showing as 1079.99 on Samsung epp site

i am attaching a screenshot if anyone wants to price match with credit card company or another store or with Samsung itself if you have purchased it for more during last week

Screenshot for 65" KS8000

Skipping 31 Messages...
rated:
Anyone in so cal having their TV shipped via AGS? The tracking on mine has been stuck at LAX since 11/25. When I called them, they either said they are looking for the TV or still unloading...

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016