• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Hopefully still there - there was a Load2Card coupon on Oral-B vitality for $5. I ordered two of the brushes using that coupon and used Ebates30 coupon.

$18.09 + $23.09 = $41.18 - $24 plenti points - $2 Ebates cashback = $15.18.

I also used Chase Freedom - not sure if the drugstore 5% category will kick in for online purchase.

Member Summary

Oral-B Vitality toothbrush (12.42kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
How do the 30% Ebates code work, its entered but not reflected.

rated:
I cant get L2C coupon to apply. Everything else seems to work.  

rated:
Best4Less said:   How do the 30% Ebates code work, its entered but not reflected.

It is a minor difference with the ebates coupon 18.09 versus 18.99 (the coupon is off the original price).

rated:
gocint said:   I cant get L2C coupon to apply. Everything else seems to work.  
 Try if L2C works with other coupons. Also make sure that u are logged in.

rated:
I chatted with help and they said they will manually credit me after for the coupon.  I will try again later today to see if I can get the coupon to apply though.   

rated:
Last question- Is the $12 plentiful points for 2 or just 1?

rated:
$12 plenti points for each with limit of 2. So you would get back $24 from this deal.

rated:
Ok got it to work. ✔️

$9.03 each for 3 - for the third I got $10 back plenti points for $30 or more Rite Aid purchase, also 5% cash back ebates

rated:
PrincipalMember said:   $12 plenti points for each with limit of 2. So you would get back $24 from this deal.
  I feel so dumb... where is the $12 plenti points offer?  I don't see it at all after signing in to check HouseHold offers.   Also, is this an online or BM deal?

rated:
I don't use points.

rated:
ubuntu88 said:   I don't use points.

And what is your point?

rated:
PrincipalMember said:   

And what is your point?

Frankly - is this a religious thing or something?  Great deals can be had at RiteAid/CVS/Walgreens/Kohls and they all require finessing their point/cash/reward/KC+Yes2you system.

rated:
PrincipalMember said:   
PrincipalMember said:   

And what is your point?

Frankly - is this a religious thing or something?  Great deals can be had at RiteAid/CVS/Walgreens /Kohls and they all require finessing their point/cash/reward/KC+Yes2you system.

I rarely find much to buy at drug chains so points given to me would likely expire. I'd prefer a rebate so I can get my cash back. 

rated:
ubuntu88 said:   
PrincipalMember said:   
PrincipalMember said:   

And what is your point?

Frankly - is this a religious thing or something?  Great deals can be had at RiteAid/CVS/Walgreens /Kohls and they all require finessing their point/cash/reward/KC+Yes2you system.

I rarely find much to buy at drug chains so points given to me would likely expire. I'd prefer a rebate so I can get my cash back. 

Fair. BTW - Plenti points have at least 2 years of expiration - so I tend to think of them as cash and they do get used like cash unlike the Wlagreens stuff which mmay not generate balance rewards when you use balance rewards to pay.

rated:
The L2C worked for me today.  

Thanks OP!
Plenti Points Earned: 2,400

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016