• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

More deals in the official Target clearance thread.
Member Summary

target (16.00kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Really tempted by this. Then I checked out the reviews. Target, Amazon, Best Buy all show issues with durability. Going to take pass...

rated:
Saw "westinghouse" in the URL, instant pass. From personal experience, that brand is known for serious quality issues.

rated:
I have a 10 year old Westinghouse LCD TV that still works perfectly. Use it to stream and the picture looks better than the <5 yr old LED TVs that my family use to watch the same shows. I must have lucked out - would I buy another Westinghouse... probably not.

rated:
S T

rated:
Need this size for the kid's game room, and price is good but wondering what other deals in the 42-inch size might be coming on BF.
Anything in a more reputable brand for under $200?

rated:
I get additional employee disc on Samsung TVs. Like the 65" curved TV for $899

rated:
mail4hemanthr said:   I get additional employee disc on Samsung TVs. Like the 65" curved TV for $899
  Cool story, bro.  Thanks for sharing.

rated:
SecondGunman said:   
mail4hemanthr said:   I get additional employee disc on Samsung TVs. Like the 65" curved TV for $899
  Cool story, bro.  Thanks for sharing.

You aren't being Sarcastic right .  There is 15-30% additional disc for all TVs ( including the ones on Black Friday price ). 

rated:
I guess you need to work there to get employee discount. Good for you if employee but not even ymmv for others.

rated:
brusbrother said:   I guess you need to work there to get employee discount. Good for you if employee but not even ymmv for others.
 Exactly.  Nobody cares about one's employee discount.  Might as well tell us what you plan to watch and what room you plan to put it in.

rated:

rated:
I had a refurbished Hitachi TV that I bought over 25 years in LA from Hitachi Corp warehouse. It was 200 bucks. They were one of my sales clients and the guy mentioned they had refurbished TV's you could buy. That TV lasted me 20 years. It had the best color. It always had better color than the newer TV's we bought.  My kids teased me so much about that TV but I use things until they die.
The sound finally went out. 
RIP grand ole Hitachi.

rated:
Well in my dad's house our old tv, which had to be turned on a few minutes before the show so as to let it warm up, finally died. Mind you that leading up to its demise, there were numerous trips to the electronic store to check the tubes but eventually, no matter how hard you hit the side of the tv, the sound wouldn't come on.
We bought dad a new tv for Christmas that year but he so loved that old tv that for a few weeks we just sat the new tv atop the old console.
Those were the days... let's make America great again!

rated:
I once had an old TV too

rated:
MyFatWhat said:   I once had an old TV too
  Would it stack with my dad's two other tvs?

rated:
brusbrother said:   

I stacked my Plasma set on top of my tube TV and can watch 2 shows at once. Can you beat that greatness?

rated:
I decided, at this price, to roll the dice. The specs on the Target site were sketchy; I wasn't even sure if it had WiFi. Got it home and one of the first menus was for WiFi setup.....good deal! It has a nice picture. All the key services are built in (Netflix, Vudu , Youtube, etc) and have a dedicated button on the remote. Sound quality is pretty good and the picture is pretty nice. I went ahead and sprung for the UHD service at Netflix -- I hope they have some good titles there to check out the 4K picture. And I hope it lasts!

thanks, OP!

rated:
po90260 said:   
brusbrother said:   

I stacked my Plasma set on top of my tube TV and can watch 2 shows at once. Can you beat that greatness?

Nah! If you shattered the TV glass into pieces and could watch a separate show in each piece, now that would be greatness!

rated:
Anybody tried this with a game system? The Amazon reviews said the lag was so bad it was unusable.

rated:
Is there a code to enter? It's 299 on the site.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016