• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Kohl's has the KitchenAid KSM75 Classic Plus 4.5-qt. Stand Mixer  on sale for $199.99 with free in-store pickup. Kohl's Charge cardholders can save even more when they apply 30% Off promo code "TURKEY30" and $10 Off $50 code "HOME10" to drop the price down to only $132.99. Shipping includes a $3.25 surcharge. 

Non-Cardholders can also save when they apply 15% Off promo code "VETERAN" and $10 Off $50 code "HOME10" for a final price of only $159.99 with free in-store pickup.

• Locking, tilted head offers access to bowl and beaters.
  • 10-speed control provides a range of mixing options.
  • Metal construction promises long-lasting use.

Amazon has the next lowest price at $173.24. 

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Good price.

rated:
Thanks OP.. Had a 40% off coupon and $10 Kohls suprise case to for a total $114 including tax.. Daughter will be happy at xmas. One down.

rated:
Anyone have a 40% off they aren't using?

rated:
I have a 30% off if you want it.

rated:
megachacker said:   I have a 30% off if you want it.
  Thanks for the offer!  I have a 30% off. Just trying to eek that extra 10% off. 

rated:
polaris said:   
  Thanks for the offer!  I have a 30% off. Just trying to eek that extra 10% off. 

I thought the $132 was a great price.. Talked to my daughter and she had a code in her app that took the 40% off and the bonus Kohls cash was just icing... 

rated:
Nice,thanks OP

rated:
any more 30% or 40% off, Please?

rated:
I would love it if you still have it! 

rated:
  I would LOVE it if you still have it! Please

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016