• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/322328081347

• Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor
    Hexa-core 1.8GHz processor and 3GB of RAM deliver outstanding overall performance for opening and running applications, flipping through menus and running home screens.

Android 5.1.1 Lollipop OS
    Enhanced control over your phone makes sending texts, organizing apps, using menus and other day-to-day tasks simple.

Compatible with CDMA and GSM carriers, including Verizon Wireless, Sprint, AT&T and T-Mobile
    Also compatible with prepaid SIM Kits, including Verizon Wireless Prepaid, Cricket Wireless, Net10, H2O, GoPhone and Simple Wireless.

4G LTE speed
    Provides fast Web connection for downloading apps, streaming content and staying connected with social media.

5.7" Quad HD touch screen
    Slim, lightweight design with an extra-large screen makes it easy to view text messages, check email and check out photos. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 provides durability.

21.0MP rear-facing camera for sharp pictures and 4K videos
    Rapid focus, no shutter lag and a color-balancing flash ensure lush, vivid portraits and videos. Also includes a front-facing 5.0MP camera.

32GB internal memory plus microSD slot
    Provides ample storage space for your contacts, music and apps. Expand storage by adding a microSD card (sold separately).

Water-repellant coating helps keep your phone safe
    Use your cell phone indoors or outside.

Front-facing stereo speakers
    Enjoy rich, immersive audio right from your phone.

Member Summary

moto x (1.13kB)
Thanks BMWLVR82
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I've had one of these for 16 months, and beside the cracked screen (totally my fault), this has been a great phone.

I'm tempted to buy another one to replace, but there are so many choices right now....

rated:
I really like mine as well, though I find the camera to be not so great, particularly in terms of stabilization. Everything else is solid though.

rated:
good post. almost pulled the trigger. still going to holdout for B&H to have it without tax

rated:
Torn..I need to new phone for the wife but wonder if BF will have better deals. I really want the NEXUS 6P

rated:
just steer clear of the Moto G4 ..whew..

rated:
trumpotron said:   just steer clear of the Moto G4 ..whew..
  What's your experience? Might do Costco deal.

rated:
It said ended on eBay.

rated:
stacytaylorosaurus said:   It said ended on eBay
  Yup! Ended on eBay, but still available at BB - http://www.bestbuy.com/site/motorola-moto-x-pure-4g-with-32gb-me... 

Moderator Comment: Edited to clean link. — Nov. 18, 2016 @ 7:38am
rated:
This or moto g4 pro?

rated:
808? Run.

rated:
bobley said:   
trumpotron said:   just steer clear of the Moto G4 ..whew..
  What's your experience? Might do Costco deal.

what costco g4 deal?

rated:
Does anyone price match Best buy - I want to pull it but they don't have any locally and I don't want to wait two weeks for a phone

rated:
was in best buy yesterday and they still have it in store for 249.00. was tempted but I am still holding out for B&H to have a deal otherwise after christmas i will bite on a 249 plus tax best buy deal...hopefully in bamboo

rated:
not showing $250 but 349?

rated:
For the most part, I really like my 4g.  No bells and whistles, but it works just fine.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016