• Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Papa John's $25 eGift Card + 2x Free Large 1-Topping Pizzas -
$25.00
https://www.groupon.com/deals/papa-john-s-719151372 

Groupon has $25 Papa John?s eGift Cards that comes with Two Free Large One-Topping Pizzas. That's a $55 value for only $25.00. 

Note: Customers will receive three separate emails, one containing the eGift Card and two containing one promo code for a free, large one-topping pizza. The eGift Card can be used as a payment type at any Papa John?s restaurant and online at papajohns.com in the U.S. only. Free pizza promo codes do not have to be redeemed in the same order.

Member Summary
Most Recent Posts
My 3 emails came right away after going to My Groupons and clicking the link

osseckiii (Nov. 20, 2016 @ 5:09p) |

I only received $25 gift email right away. Some 16 hours later, I'm still waiting on 2 free pizza emails..

chem2000 (Nov. 24, 2016 @ 7:24a) |

To get your coupons go to the Groupon web site and click on the green tab on the left hand side "redeem online" and they... (more)

xyzad (Nov. 24, 2016 @ 3:22p) |

Promotional value expires Jan 22, 2017. Amount paid never expires. Limit 1 per person. 
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Limit 1?

rated:
this was the deal Ebates had a special $5 off link for last year. let's see if that offer pops up again. it was $20, which was a great deal.

rated:
I love when this deal comes around.

rated:
I seriously need to resist the temptation here since I just bought $60 worth of these from that American Express offer and also I still have two of these left over from the last time this was offered, but I think I'll go ahead and grab one more...

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   this was the deal Ebates had a special $5 off link for last year. let's see if that offer pops up again. it was $20, which was a great deal.

Not this time but still get 6% CB and the code family for 20% does not stack

rated:
Woohoo - last time we could buy 2 but oh well

rated:
I love these.

rated:
Now the 'fine print' that the op left out:

Two (2) Free Pizza Promo Codes expire 1/22/17.
Each free pizza promo code is valid for a large one (1) topping pizza, redeemable online only (redeemable in separate orders).

rated:
awesome! again same as last year..... but the 1/22/17 is important to remember.

rated:
also with the dominos GC deal via Dollar General-- enough pizza for 1 year!

rated:
I'm with MrC. For $20 these are fantastic. At $25 I don't think they're nearly as good a deal.

rated:
how is this not a great deal? You get two free 1 item pizzas for the $25 you would have spent anyways? Then, use coupons and that will stretch that $25 even further. Again, how is this not a great deal?

rated:
cooper243 said:   how is this not a great deal? You get two free 1 item pizzas for the $25 you would have spent anyways? Then, use coupons and that will stretch that $25 even further. Again, how is this not a great deal?
  Because at $20 you can sell the $25 GC for $20 cash and get 2 free pizzas for free. Buy 10 and you have 20 free pizzas. Its good, but before it was great. 

rated:
CaedynsPapu said:   Woohoo - last time we could buy 2 but oh well
  Groupon gives you money to refer new customers, I'm sure your cat or dog would get you another deal, it may cost some treats.

rated:
ibota has 20% cashback on groupon.  Top cashback has 10%.

rated:
Stubtify said:   I'm with MrC. For $20 these are fantastic. At $25 I don't think they're nearly as good a deal.
  So you're saying if this cost less, it would be a better deal?  Insightful.

rated:
I have never used Ibotta but looking at their website it appears to be a place where you upload receipts.  How do you get cashback from this purchase?  Do they have a shopping mall that you have to go through to get to groupon?

rated:
Thanks OP, I like this deal. The pizza is only so so at best but in a pinch its great.

rated:
It's better than Dominos

rated:
josemcgwire said:   I have never used Ibotta but looking at their website it appears to be a place where you upload receipts.  How do you get cashback from this purchase?  Do they have a shopping mall that you have to go through to get to groupon?
  You download both the Ibotta app and Groupon app, and to get the cashback, you open the Ibotta app then click through to Groupon to open that app. The cashback usually arrives rather quickly (within 2-3 days), BUT you can only cash out once you've got $20 in your account. If you use it quite frequently, it's a good deal, but if you're just using it for this, then you'll find yourself forced to use it until you've earned more.

rated:
lighthouse9605 said:   It's better than Dominos
I find Dominos to be better, at least in recent years. There used to be a time when I wouldn't even touch Dominos, but since they completely redid their dough and sauce recipes about five years ago, it is probably my favorite among the big chains. But Papa John's is fine too.

rated:
I am on the text lust for Papa, once a week usually get offer of large 1 topping for $5.

So, 7 large pizzas for 25 dollars, pretty sweet deal!

Thanks OP

rated:
Anyone else still waiting 2 days to get their coupon/emails from this deal?

rated:
My 3 emails came right away after going to My Groupons and clicking the link

rated:
I only received $25 gift email right away. Some 16 hours later, I'm still waiting on 2 free pizza emails..

rated:
To get your coupons go to the Groupon web site and click on the green tab on the left hand side "redeem online" and they will be sent to your email address.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016