This deal has expired. See Today's Best Deals
  • filter:
  • Page :
  • 1
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
CREST PRO-HEALTH RINSE, 1 LITER, $5.00 (SALE PRICE)



FREE Colgate Toothpaste or Toothbrush at Rite Aid ! {11/20}


BUY 1 COLGATE MANUAL TOOTHBRUSH $3.00 FREE!
-(1) $0.50/1 Colgate Adult or Kids Manual Toothbrush excluding Plus, Extra Clean and Classic Clean, 11/20 SS, exp. 12/10/2016
-(1) $2.50/1 Colgate Manual Toothbrush 360, Slim Soft or Max 1 ct, Mouthwash Total Advanced 250 ml, Toothpaste Total Advanced 4 oz, Optic White 3.5 oz, Max 6 oz or 2 in 1 4.6 oz, exp. 11/26/16, In-Ad Coupon
as low as FREE after stacked offers

BUY 1 COLGATE TOOTHPASTE $3.00 FREE!
-(1)$0.50/1 Colgate Toothpaste 3oz+, 11/20 SS, exp. 12/03/2016
-(1) $2.50/1 Colgate Manual Toothbrush 360, Slim Soft or Max 1 ct, Mouthwash Total Advanced 250 ml, Toothpaste Total Advanced 4 oz, Optic White 3.5 oz, Max 6 oz or 2 in 1 4.6 oz, exp. 11/26/16, In-Ad Coupon
as low as FREE after stacked offers

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
11/19-23? That's kinda unusual. Normally the new week starts on Sunday, which would be 11/20. Is the change because of the black friday event?

rated:
niniss said:   11/19-23? That's kinda unusual. Normally the new week starts on Sunday, which would be 11/20. Is the change because of the black friday event?


typo, 11/20.

rated:
Thanks for the correction. I was planning to go the store for this deal today.

rated:
niniss said:   Thanks for the correction. I was planning to go the store for this deal today.


yep, sorry about that!

rated:
hi mr c looked at the Rite Aid for the new york area and did not see this offer in the circ , where did you see it ? thanks

rated:
The Garnier Whole Blends is a MM now that a $2 S* offer came up this morning. Combine with the $2 MQ in today's RP for a $0.51 MM on the $3.49 sale price.

rated:
melachri said:   The Garnier Whole Blends is a MM now that a $2 S* offer came up this morning. Combine with the $2 MQ in today's RP for a $0.51 MM on the $3.49 sale price.
There's also a L2C coupon for the Garnier Whole Blends in case you didn't get today's newspaper.

rated:
henryj1 said:   hi mr c looked at the Rite Aid for the new york area and did not see this offer in the circ , where did you see it ? thanks


this is for the sales starting TODAY not yesterday.

rated:
YES MR C I LOOKED IN THE NEW Rite Aid CIRC AND I DID NOT SEE IT , COULD YOU BE SO KIND IF YOU KNOW WHAT PAGE IT WAS ON ? THANKS

rated:
BUY 1 CREST TOOTHPASTE $3.00

  • -(1)$2/1 Crest Toothpaste 3oz+ excluding Cavity, Regular, Baking Soda, Tartar Control and Kids, 11/20 RP, exp. 12/03/2016
    Pay: $1.00
    Earn 100 Plenti Points
    as low as FREE after stacked offers

rated:
henryj1 said:   YES MR C I LOOKED IN THE NEW Rite Aid CIRC AND I DID NOT SEE IT , COULD YOU BE SO KIND IF YOU KNOW WHAT PAGE IT WAS ON ? THANKS


Henry, the blog I shared this from (living rich) made an error. the rinse will be on the BF 3 day sale 11/24-26. Not prior. sorry for the inconvenience.

rated:
If you are in need of more coupons, there is also a $1/1 Pro-Health Advamced mouthwash on coupons.com. The advanced variety is not part of this sale most probably, but the coupon will scan just fine when used with the regular variety of Pro-Health mouthwash,

rated:
ok thanks for the correction mr c

rated:
hi melachri went to ss did not see garnier whole blends there ? any idea why ?

rated:
henryj1 said:   hi melachri went to ss did not see garnier whole blends there ? any idea why ?


all claimed.

rated:
roy7736 said:   
melachri said:   The Garnier Whole Blends is a MM now that a $2 S* offer came up this morning. Combine with the $2 MQ in today's RP for a $0.51 MM on the $3.49 sale price.
There's also a L2C coupon for the Garnier Whole Blends in case you didn't get today's newspaper.

Can't a L2C coupon stack w/ a newspaper q?

rated:
veryhumble said:   
roy7736 said:   
melachri said:   The Garnier Whole Blends is a MM now that a $2 S* offer came up this morning. Combine with the $2 MQ in today's RP for a $0.51 MM on the $3.49 sale price.
There's also a L2C coupon for the Garnier Whole Blends in case you didn't get today's newspaper.

Can't a L2C coupon stack w/ a newspaper q?



no, not a RA. one will bump the other off the order.

rated:
veryhumble said:   
roy7736 said:   
melachri said:   The Garnier Whole Blends is a MM now that a $2 S* offer came up this morning. Combine with the $2 MQ in today's RP for a $0.51 MM on the $3.49 sale price.
There's also a L2C coupon for the Garnier Whole Blends in case you didn't get today's newspaper.

Can't a L2C coupon stack w/ a newspaper q?

No. The only exception is if the newspaper coupon beeps and the cashier pushes it through manually, then the L2C stays also.

  • Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply
     
    Click here for full-featured reply.


Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016