• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Movie Deal Headed to the movies this weekend? At Fandango use your Visa Checkout and code DEALSTHATCLICK2 and buy 1 movie ticket and get 1 free.  Go see Dr. Strange or take the kids to see Trolls. Deal is valid 11/18-11/20

Moderator Comment: This thread is mirrored to these forums: HOT DEALS, MOVIES AND HOME THEATER, EXPIRED DEALS. — Dec. 9, 2016 @ 3:57am
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Perfect timing! I returned my previously purchased tickets through Fandango and used this code to repurchase half price!

rated:
Damn.......only yesterday I bought the tickets and have to pay $1.50 per ticket for the refund but it's worth it.
Thanks OP.

rated:
Thank you. Ill take Mom to Arrival

rated:
Thank You MR C!
Just booked two for ST.

rated:
Deal is valid 11/18-11/20 means that you have to buy the tickets during this period or book the tickets during this period ?

rated:
marcopolomle said:   Deal is valid 11/18-11/20 means that you have to buy the tickets during this period or book the tickets during this period ?

Both

rated:
just need to buy in this period for movies on any day

rated:
Stinking Fandando $3.00 "Convenience Fee" eats up nearly half the value of my free $6.99 ticket.   How do we avoid that?

rated:
Use AMC stubs card to avoid convenience fee.

rated:
tavy9 said:   Use AMC stubs card to avoid convenience fee.
What theatres are participating in the new program?
AMC Stubs Access and AMC Stubs Premiere will launch in April 2016 in Detroit, Dubuque, Houston, Miami, Omaha, and the Bay Area. The new AMC Stubs program is testing in these markets for a limited time, and we will launch the new program in all AMC theatres very soon!

rated:
I will take my friend to enjoy.Thanks OP

rated:
Thanks for sharing

rated:
po90260 said:   Stinking Fandando $3.00 "Convenience Fee" eats up nearly half the value of my free $6.99 ticket.   How do we avoid that?
When you apply the CPN code for the free ticket, it seems to be discounting to price of the ticket itself + the $1.50 convenience fee for that free ticket. Thus, if the PAID ticket price is $6.99, you should see the breakdown of charges as: $6.99 x 2 for both tickets, a $3.00 convenience fee ($1.50 x 2), then a CPN credit worth 1 TICKET ($6.99) + 1 CONVENIENCE FEE ($1.50). Thus it should cost you $8.49 TOTAL ($6.99 + $1.50) for both tickets (after CPN).  Doesn't sound like a deal breaker to me.

BTW, a (newly created) AMC STUBS acct # does not seem to be waiving the convenience fee.  When attempting to apply it, the following error message is returned:
This purchase does not qualify to have the convenience fee waived.

rated:
I just bought tickets for a movie Monday, 11/21/16. The code took off the entire cost of one ticket including the convenience fee.
(Regal Cinemas, Ocala, FL). $10.03 total for the 2 tickets.

rated:
somanycats said:   I just bought tickets for a movie Monday, 11/21/16. The code took off the entire cost of one ticket including the convenience fee.
(Regal Cinemas, Ocala, FL). $10.03 total for the 2 tickets.

Ocala is a nice area. 

rated:
We are seeing Dr Strange for $6.99 using friends stubs.

rated:
Reminder, you can purchase tickets for future shows as well (e.g. Thanksgiving break). Just bought for Nov 24th Matinee and it worked fine.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016