• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
US Mail delivered a Kohls Black Friday Fold over today here.

Inside were three business size type coupons, one for 20% this weekend, one for 15% off valid 11/21-25 and best of all a $10 off $10 valid 11/24-25 (to 1PM Friday) says good instore only, however on the back is a unique code with pin #, so maybe it will work online (YMMV on that)

More deals in the official Kohls coupon thread.
Member Summary

Kohls (3.04kB)
Thanks Virgil27
Disclaimer
Most Recent Posts
no

MISTERCHEAP (Nov. 24, 2016 @ 1:02p) |

Done thanks!!

manimiao (Nov. 24, 2016 @ 1:06p) |

Thank you, $10 off worked great online and purchased a nice Fila top.  I would have tossed it.

mwilliams45 (Nov. 24, 2016 @ 3:35p) |

Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
I got this and added the $10 off $10 to my online wallet using the unique code and PIN, and it took it.  It is now in my wallet as Kohl's Cash and says "Starts November 24, 2016".  Will try to use it next week.  Thanks Mr. C!

rated:
wow. excellent find - thank you OP! this is exxxxactly why FW rules. You guys/girls are the best. Have a very happy Turkey Day!

rated:
I remember this didn't quite work out for the Black Friday one last year, after similar coupons had worked before it even. For some reason, it added it to the wallet, but there was some sort of error message if you actually tried to check out online with it when it was valid. Which I thought was odd at the time since it always worked flawlessly before then with similar coupons. But I'll definitely give it a shot, because there is no way I"m actually going to use it in store that day.

rated:
sdskees said:   I remember this didn't quite work out for the Black Friday one last year, after similar coupons had worked before it even. For some reason, it added it to the wallet, but there was some sort of error message if you actually tried to check out online with it when it was valid. Which I thought was odd at the time since it always worked flawlessly before then with similar coupons. But I'll definitely give it a shot, because there is no way I"m actually going to use it in store that day.

I got $5, but it says valid in store only. Kohls during black friday? noway I am entering those stores.

rated:
nortotron said:   
sdskees said:   I remember this didn't quite work out for the Black Friday one last year, after similar coupons had worked before it even. For some reason, it added it to the wallet, but there was some sort of error message if you actually tried to check out online with it when it was valid. Which I thought was odd at the time since it always worked flawlessly before then with similar coupons. But I'll definitely give it a shot, because there is no way I"m actually going to use it in store that day.

I got $5, but it says valid in store only. Kohls during black friday? noway I am entering those stores.

+1

rated:
I only got $5 too, but I dis get a mailer yesterday from JC Penney with a $10 off $10. in it.

rated:
anusha123 said:   
nortotron said:   

I got $5, but it says valid in store only. Kohls during black friday? noway I am entering those stores.

+1

um, you don't need to, as pointed out, these codes entered into your wallet should work online. Use it online during that period, then pick it up in store after the madness dies down. THIS IS DEAL HUNTING folks, you gotta READ and understand. Not throw up your arms in disgust.

rated:
I got $5 and only valid thurs and fri

rated:
If you can't get it to work on that day please share the code i will be going into store and i haven't received one as of yet!!!

rated:
My Kohls mailer coupon was only worth $5, in-store only, only on Thurs and Fri (and there was something about 1 pm on there, I don't remember if that was the end of the offer on the Friday or the start of it on the Thursday).

I am a rewards program member, but not a Kohl's charge customer, and haven't shopped there in 8 months -- so I was not surprised to not get the $10 off $10.

rated:
oppidum said:   My Kohls mailer coupon was only worth $5, in-store only, only on Thurs and Fri (and there was something about 1 pm on there, I don't remember if that was the end of the offer on the Friday or the start of it on the Thursday).

I am a rewards program member, but not a Kohl's charge customer, and haven't shopped there in 8 months -- so I was not surprised to not get the $10 off $10.

Ends at 1:00 Friday (at least for my $10 coupon), means, based on my experience last year Veterans Day X3 for Black Friday lines, I'd figure I'd have to be on line by 10:30 a. m. to be safe.  

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   ... on the back is a unique code with pin #, so maybe it will work online (YMMV on that)
  First, many thanks to OP, I dug the mailer out of my "to shred" bag, would have missed it otherwise.
Second, strictly in the name of science:  wondering if the activation code & PIN are truly unique.  So, I will volunteer:  last two digits of mine are 13 and 86, respectively.  Are these the same or different than those that others have?

rated:
tuphat said:   
MISTERCHEAP said:   ... on the back is a unique code with pin #, so maybe it will work online (YMMV on that)
  First, many thanks to OP, I dug the mailer out of my "to shred" bag, would have missed it otherwise.
Second, strictly in the name of science:  wondering if the activation code & PIN are truly unique.  So, I will volunteer:  last two digits of mine are 13 and 86, respectively.  Are these the same or different than those that others have?

tuphat,

if that is a $10 off $10 you posted, I can say my #'s are indeed different. I know some people got a $5/5 coupon, so just checking which your is.

rated:
@mr c-- Mine was for $10 off, so they are unique.  Thanks for humoring me, and thanks for highlighting the whole thing.

rated:
BUMP

VALID ONLINE NOW!!

rated:
MISTERCHEAP said:   BUMP

VALID ONLINE NOW!!

thanks. worked for me online just now.
Bought some more crap that I didn't need.

rated:
Successfully applied online for in-store pick up.

rated:
Thanks for confirming it works online! Any free shipping codes?

rated:
Paloda said:   Thanks for confirming it works online! Any free shipping codes?

no

rated:
Done thanks!!

rated:
Thank you, $10 off worked great online and purchased a nice Fila top.  I would have tossed it.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016