• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Linky 

Back in stock 11/23/16

Although seems like both rebates need original UPC, Amazon most likely to honor promised price after rebates. Still a good price at 15AR

• Chipset: AMD Radeon R7 240, Engine Clock: 730 MHz
  • Video Memory: 2GB DDR3
  • Memory Interface: 128-bit
  • Bus: PCI-Express 3.0 x16
  • Max. Resolution: 2560 x 1600
  • Connectors: VGA, DVI-D, HDMI

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
The $20 rebate says for Amazon only. The $15 rebate is all retailers. Clearly the intent is you can only send in 1 since required original UPC, as you well know. These are MSI rebates, I doubt they will be approving the second rebate when you send it in. Maybe you can get Amazon to give you the extra since they seem to have goofed on advertising it. Also, Newegg. com just had the same exact deal with a MSI Newegg specific rebate for $20. If sending in the second rebate worked, you could send the same one in for the Newegg deal also.

Also, when you fill out the rebate form online, it asks for the order number and the serial number of the card. So, I would say zero chance of MSI accepting 2 rebates on the same serial number.

rated:
Only seeing a $15 rebate listed.

Also: Exclusively for Prime Members. This item at $34.99 is reserved for Prime members

rated:
Newegg has it also Free shipping 4-7 days faster for shoprunner or premier
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16814127765&... 
Rebate http://images10.newegg.com/uploadfilesfornewegg/rebate/SH/MSI4MI... 

$34.99 - 20 rebate  14.99

rated:
MSI rebate sucks.

rated:
goddyben said:   MSI rebate sucks.

Never had an issue with them, as any other rebates, just keep copies of all the documents including UPC label and follow up in case the rebate forms are lost by USPS or delayed payment. The $15 will be hard to get w/o the UPC label, Amazon is to blame in any case.

rated:
Amazon price is now $46.83 so it's 11.83 after rebate

rated:
MannyL08753 said:   Amazon price is now $46.83 so it's 11.83 after rebate
  not Amazon, but other vendors - Ships from and sold by Kakka31

rated:
Msi website will not allow me to fill out the form for the second rebate. "MSI product serial number is already attached to a Claim!"
I'll contact Amazon and see what happens.

rated:
I emailed Amazon about the advertised rebates and clearly this guy didn't read my message:

Hello,
We consistently offer competitive prices on everything we carry; however, the prices on our website are subject to change. While the Amazon.com website has accurate pricing information, we don't honor prices or savings posted without our permission on other websites.
To read more about our pricing, please visit our Help pages:
http://www.amazon.com/gp/help/customer/display.html?nodeId=46850...
We hope to see you again soon.
We'd appreciate your feedback. Please use the links below to tell us about your experience today.
Best regards,
Divyani Singh

rated:
did anyone here order this, did you get Amazon to honor the price after rebates. I have a screen shot of it.
But Amazon seems to be playing tough, refusing to honor the price. Asking me to contact MSI, as its MSI product and MSI rebate.
They are not responsible for it. It took me few calls and chats to get to a US rep who would understand what a rebate is and what a UPC is.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016