• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Klipsch - ProMedia 2.1 Speaker System (3-Piece) - Black
$99.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/klipsch-promedia-2-1-speaker-system-3-piece-black/9382232.p?skuId=9382232 

Use this Klipsch ProMedia 3-piece speaker system to enjoy brilliant sound when playing games, listening to music or watching videos on your computer.

Member Summary

speakers (128.04kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
GREAT price! I've have yet to find a set of 2.1 computer speakers that sound as good as these.

rated:
Wow , didnt think they were still making these or were available . I have the 4.1 set from about 10yrs ago , still working fine but I did need to use contact cleaner on the control buttons to get rid of the "scratchy" noise that comes with older used potentiometers .

rated:
Great computer speakers at a decent price.

rated:
They are OK sounding as computer speakers go, but in the past the circuitry was known to burn out in a short time, usually a day after the warranty expired.

rated:
It looks like they are now back up to $141.99 ($8.00 savings from regular price) at least for me.

rated:
awesome sound. used it with my TV for 2 years. recently replaced with the Vizio soundbox.
Old one was sitting in garage and wife gave away in donation

rated:
Back down to $99.99

rated:
Great speakers for the PC, or even a dorm room or small apartment.

We have two sets of 4.1, one pre-noisy potentiometer fix and one post fix set. We did blow a cap on the old set, soldered it myself for free, with a $1 part. It's lasted over 14 years, and the the newer set has worked nearly as long, it is probably 13 years old.

Been looking for deals on the 2.1, thanks OP!

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016