• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Newegg is offering a physical $25 gift card + a $5 bonus gift card for $25 + $1.99 shipping. $26.99 shipped

Expires 11:59 PM PT on 11/20

Link to gift card 

Member Summary

Newegg (3.15kB)
Thanks Neilium
Disclaimer
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Limit 1 per customer.

Multiple cards would have been nice to use with AMEX offer...

rated:
So technically you spending $27 to get $3 profit, no thanks!

rated:
Depends on if you call Newegg gift cards "profit" ... but if you're about to spend on Newegg, it's only $3 off for 10 minutes (or more) out of your life.

rated:
JSquare293 said:   So technically you spending $27 to get $3 profit, no thanks!
Not true. Have you heard something called Newegg Premier Membership? It gives you free shipping on virtually everything. You can get the membership for free very easily, e.g., buying a Newegg gift card from Groupon.

rated:
JSquare293 said:   So technically you spending $27 to get $3 profit, no thanks!
With Premier shipping is free.. that's $5 profit.

It's more reliable that saving money with a rebate, putting out my cash and hoping it comes months later.

I get another $0.25 from ebates.

I get another $0.50 from CC rewards.

That's $5.75 for me, and no stamp used, or any time filling out forms.

rated:
psxzombie said:   Limit 1 per customer.

Multiple cards would have been nice to use with AMEX offer...

This is better except smaller scale, $5 extra for $25 GC so 20% versus Amex offer that would need for $200 purchase a $40 off to be equivalent

rated:
I think this might be dead. I've had my order cancelled twice... using 2 different credit cards.

rated:
i received my GC order, but don't see any promo card. It's a seperate card that mentions the promotional value, right?

rated:
You should get the $5 bonus gift card via email about 4 days after your order.

The email will be titled, "Newegg - Promotional Gift Card"

rated:
They ship the $25 gift card, then a day or so after you get it you should get an email with a $5 gift card code & PIN. The $25 cards never expire -- the email codes are good for 1 year. FWIW they had the same deal twice in July & once in October, & Newegg came through with the emailed code all 3 times.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016