• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
live now!

rated:
60Hz refresh rate

PASS

rated:
tazibot said:   60Hz refresh rate

PASS

lol.....

rated:
smish said:   
tazibot said:   60Hz refresh rate

PASS

lol.....

If you're not passing on this one, you must either love judder or hate movies.

rated:
I have an older Sharp LCD TV, 40", 60hz and it's great. I can't really tell the difference with 120hz, 240hz, etc. Looks great to me!!!

rated:
bought this last time it was 300 bucks. love it. the roku/smart functionality is great. cant go wrong for less than 300

rated:
how is the quality of this TV? I'm kindda on the fence here, to buy or not to buy as people complain about iffy WiFi, crappy BB/Geek Squad support and shoddy HiSense (owner of Sharp brand in US) TV support.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016