• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
The Watchery 

This deal is strictly for those who, like me, are fond of old-fashioned mechanical wind-up watches, which are becoming difficult to find (at least new ones). This watch is available in different dial and case colors from the seller, from whom I have bought many times and recommend, so you may want to check out the other versions, which are identical except for the dial colors. I don't recall seeing a new mechanical wind-up watch at this price for quite a while...at  least not a half-way decent one, which this certainly is at this very low price. Most Lucien Piccard watches are typically low end, and this falls in that category. However, a quick search revealed this watch is being sold today (supposedly discounted) at more than triple this deal price. It would be a very good gift for a mechanical watch lover.

This watch has many nice features for the price. The movement is Chinese, but nowadays they make very good movements for the price.

Don't forget the 5% Ebates reward.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
Make it so.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016