• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Sears has Cannon Fleece Throws  on sale for $1.99 with free in-store pickup or free shipping on orders over $49.00. This matches the Black Friday price

• Available in Black/White, Grey, Beige & Tan, Red, and Blue
  • Dimensions: 50" W x 70" L
  • Fleece construction
  • Fabric: 100% polyester

UPDATE: Price has dropped to $1.99!!

More deals in the official Kmart & Sears $5 off $50 coupon thread.
Member Summary
Staff Summary
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
K-Mart Black Friday scan has these at $1.99 for Black Friday!

Last year I picked up 20 of them to donate to the local humane society. I will try to do the same this year!

rated:
Orgranuim said:   Black Friday scan has these at $1.99 for Black Friday!

Last year I picked up 20 of them to donate to the local humane society. I will try to do the same this year!

Looking at the ad right now and it says $3.99   Where did you see $1.99?

Thx

rated:
dilbert said:   

Thx

https://www.bfads.net/stores/kmart/ads/thanksgiving/page-1

rated:
Orgranuim said:   
dilbert said:   

Thx

Thanks!!! I see now. That's at Kmart, not Sears - but probably the same thing.  I would also like to get some of these for donation to the humane society.

rated:
dilbert said:   
Orgranuim said:   
dilbert said:   

Thx

Thanks!!! I see now. That's at Kmart, not Sears - but probably the same thing.  I would also like to get some of these for donation to the humane society.

Oops my bad. I'll edit my original post.

rated:
Hey guys just for the record, the ones in that Kmart scan provided above say the dims are 50x60, the ones in this Sears deal are 50x70. So depending on how important 10 inches is to you (giggity) it may be worth the extra couple bucks.

rated:
mistermagoorama said:   Hey guys just for the record, the ones in that Kmart scan provided above say the dims are 50x60, the ones in this Sears deal are 50x70. So depending on how important 10 inches is to you (giggity) it may be worth the extra couple bucks.
  60" just isn't long enough for some folks...

rated:
mistermagoorama said:   Hey guys just for the record, the ones in that Kmart scan provided above say the dims are 50x60, the ones in this Sears deal are 50x70. So depending on how important 10 inches is to you (giggity) it may be worth the extra couple bucks.
  The OP's specs are wrong

Here are the specs from Sears. They are the same size.

• Dimensions: 50" W x 60" L
  • Fleece construction
  • Fabric: 100% polyester
  • Care: Machine wash
  • Imported

rated:
I'll pass.

rated:
Price dropped at Sears to $1.99!

rated:
FWIW I tried to order from Kmart website last night and it would not allow more than a quantity of 1 per color. I, too, did a donation of these last year but to Toys for Tots where they were well-received. Not sure if I want to make a trip to Kmart for such a small amount (2) this time.

rated:
I had to order one of each color ,for pick up on four different orders,It wouldn't let me buy multiples of each color on one order .I got twenty of these last year for my local animal shelter.Now I am looking for some dog toys also to donate.

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016