• Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:

Posted with ToGo

Roku - Streaming Stick (2016 Model) - Black
$34.99
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/roku-streaming-stick-2016-model-black/4858200.p?skuId=4858200

Roku Streaming Stick: The new 2016 Roku Streaming Stick delivers fast performance with a quad-core processor and dual-band wireless. It has 8x more processing power than before.Enjoy HD programming with the Roku Streaming Stick. This device provides more than 2,500 channels on demand and features more than 300,000 movies and TV episodes. Control the Roku Streaming Stick with the included remote or with your smartphone via the Roku Mobile App. Unbiased search across top channels shows you where content is free or cheapest to watch. And because Roku Streaming Stick is portable, you can stream to different HDTVs in your home, dorm, or hotel room.

Member Summary
Staff Summary
Categorized in
Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

rated:
As usual Amazon has matched this price, FREE shipping for us Prime folks.

I went from the Roku 2XS to this stick about 3 months ago and have been elated with the upgrade. 
Everything runs faster, smoother and this will actually stream wirelessly in 1080p where I had to use ethernet with the Roku 2XS.

rated:
I have three year old Rokus 1 & 3. Don't spend the extra on the more deluxe versions. The only difference we see is the voice activated search feature and headphone....neither of which we used more then twice. Especially when roku has an app for cellphone which turns it into a remote (with voice search)

rated:
Also $34.99 at Staples.

=aw

rated:
Looking to upgrade from my $25 Roku SE I bought last Thanksgiving. It works great, but can be quite slow to respond. Also the IR remote requires line of sight and that gets annoying. Was going to wait for Roku 3 to come down in price, but since that's discontinued, this stick looks like the best upgrade option.

rated:
It is $34.99 practically everywhere, at least for Black Friday deals.

rated:
So this is the latest version that Roku released?

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016