• filter:
  • Page :
  • Text Only
  • Search this Topic »
Voting History
rated:
Dell - E310dw Wireless Black-and-White Laser Printer - Black
With a wireless LAN and an Ethernet port, it's easy to connect this printer to your home or office network. You can also print directly from your smartphone or tablet with the Dell Document Hub app, Google Cloud Print, Mopria or Apple® AirPrint.
http://www.bestbuy.com/site/dell-e310dw-wireless-black-and-white... 

BestBuy previously had this on sale last month for $39.99, but it went out of stock and I missed out. They brought it back a week or two later for $49.99 for few days. I held off hoping for a price drop, but then it jumped to full retail at $129.99. Tonight I checked and found it for $30!! Jumped on it and order one for store pick up.  Hope it comes through. Also say a deal for the E514dw at $28, but it was not available in my location. This is better than a Black Friday Deal and waiting in line for hours in the cold.

Member Summary

laser printer (109.09kB)
Thanks Kcarlsen21
Disclaimer
Staff Summary

• Quick Reply:  Have something quick to contribute? Just reply below and you're done! hide Quick Reply

Click here for full-featured reply.

Disclaimer: By providing links to other sites, FatWallet.com does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to FatWallet.com.

Thanks for visiting FatWallet.com. Join for free to remove this ad.

While FatWallet makes every effort to post correct information, offers are subject to change without notice.
Some exclusions may apply based upon merchant policies.
© 1999-2016